Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM

33,572 posts, read 37,198,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMountainMan View Post
1.Read my below post on atheism and Ted Bundy.

5. If we came into existence from nothingness, and there is no right and wrong, why can't a person marry a pig or a 5 year old girl? If we are the same as the beasts and live by survival of the fittest rule, what makes anything we do wrong? We have no purpose to existence, we are the same as the beasts, why can't we rape, kill, and bone animals if that is what gives us pleasure?
More false analogies....Homosexuals are CONSENTING ADULTS.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:26 PM

68,351 posts, read 54,507,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip2BeASquare View Post
He was born heterosexual, just like everyone else on this beautiful globe on which we live. If you are homosexual, you chose to be sexually deviant.
And what is it that leads you to believe you're qualified to make that sweeping generalization?

Old 02-11-2013, 04:26 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,825,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonds&pearls View Post
And your views are also immoral, and regpugnant to a fairly hefty segment of society, and you also can CONTROL them....so why don't you?

What am I DOING that is immoral, and repugnant? Are you saying my judgements of others are immoral, and repugnant? Is society NO LONGER ALLOWED to make judgements on people based upon morality? Should all laws be then cast aside, where a free for all of rape, child molestation, bestiality, theft and murder are the norm? Or should society, based upon the concept of morality, make and enforce laws?

You just don't like my morality. A morality which has existed for a very long time. Some have thumbed their noses at it. Even major leaders of major empires, the Roman Empire. That did not change the fact that their behavior was not sexually perverse, deviant and or immoral.

I'll tell you something. I find homosexuality immorally worse than pedophilia, rape and murder because according to any translation of scripture, GOD viewed it that way.

Do what you want. Behave as immorally as you want. Just expect people like me to call it immoral, perverse, sick and deviant behavior. Expect people like me to deny things, products and services, to those who engage in this behavior in the same way we would be justified in denying those things to a pedophile, someone who practices bestiality or someone who is otherwise immoral.

The thing I still can't get is the hypocritically childish, "You can't judge me, you bigot!" pulled by people who favor gay rights.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:30 PM

279 posts, read 482,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So you decided to be heterosexual did you? When did you do this?
I was born as a natural heterosexual as all of us are.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:31 PM

799 posts, read 1,096,618 times
I do believe some gays are definitely born that way, but not as much as there are today, most jump on the bandwagon, especially females. I blame the media, internet included.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:34 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,120,780 times
For the life of me I cannot understand why some people are so interested in what other people are doing in the privacy of their own bedroom. What happens between two consenting adults is no one else's business. Focus on your own life, focus on what YOU are doing. I don't get it. This world would be a lot better place if people minded their own business and worried about their own lives instead of what other people are doing. I'm not very religious, but I thought it was up to God to decide if people are living their lives the right or wrong way. There sure are a lot of wannabe God's walking around on earth passing judgment on everyone and telling them what they should be doing.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:38 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,477,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMountainMan View Post
I was born as a natural heterosexual as all of us are.
Every human starts out female. Only later during fetal development does the Y chromosome kick-start the development of male sex characteristics. This explains, among other things, why men have nipples.

So, taking your "we are all born heterosexual" proclamation to its logical extreme, we are forced to conclude that every man is a biological abnormality.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,825,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
False analogies...There is nothing wrong or immoral with sex between two CONSENTING adults.

Tell that to GOD.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM

37,158 posts, read 42,286,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip2BeASquare View Post
We are commanded in God's Holy Word to hate homosexuality! That's ALL that matters!
No, you are just inclined to post trash while hiding behind a anonymous screen name on a public forum for your own amusement. All that matters is I'm smart enough to know that and so are most mature and experienced forum users. Some may play with you for THEIR OWN amusement, but don't you seriously.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:46 PM

279 posts, read 482,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
For the life of me I cannot understand why some people are so interested in what other people are doing in the privacy of their own bedroom. What happens between two consenting adults is no one else's business. Focus on your own life, focus on what YOU are doing. I don't get it. This world would be a lot better place if people minded their own business and worried about their own lives instead of what other people are doing. I'm not very religious, but I thought it was up to God to decide if people are living their lives the right or wrong way. There sure are a lot of wannabe God's walking around on earth passing judgment on everyone and telling them what they should be doing.
The problem is they don't keep it in the bedroom, they want to push it on all of us in society to accept their vile and immoral behavior.

As I said, I don't hate homosexuals, but I don't like the militant mentality they poses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies