Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 06:42 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I am. They are telling white students they should be mad and sad that they were born white. Pathetic and its racism at its finest.
I think that they should be aware of the advantages that they are born with by being white and the disadvantages of not being born white as well. Now, if your conscious bothers you so bad that you subscribe to "white guilt" whose fault is that?

Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I think that they should be aware of the advantages that they are born with by being white and the disadvantages of not being born white as well. Now, if your conscious bothers you so bad that you subscribe to "white guilt" whose fault is that?
I wouldn't worry much about the person you are responding to anymore. He was banned a few weeks ago for his racist rants.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I wouldn't worry much about the person you are responding to anymore. He was banned a few weeks ago for his racist rants.
Agreed. I'm def "white" but the OP was going way too far.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed. I'm def "white" but the OP was going way too far.
The OP went to far, over and over. He was banned before, came back under another username admitting his racially charged intentions, and was banned once again.

I don't go around talking about how "proud" I am to be Black. I just try to live my life.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Was it that long? He could not help himself, he was a bit trailor trashy

Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Was it that long? He could not help himself, he was a bit trailor trashy
His rants reminded me more of the KKK. He celebrated its first Grand Wizard.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:03 AM

340 posts, read 496,241 times
I am sick of hearing about all the slave this and slave that. How about all the white men who died from the North to free their asses who never owned a slave and died doing so? Where is there reparations? I don't want to hear any more about this crap. Its stupid and its more of the black culture holing out their hands for more. Its never enough. They want more and more for free.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:39 AM

267 posts, read 202,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrow2 View Post
I am sick of hearing about all the slave this and slave that. How about all the white men who died from the North to free their asses who never owned a slave and died doing so? Where is there reparations? I don't want to hear any more about this crap. Its stupid and its more of the black culture holing out their hands for more. Its never enough. They want more and more for free.
Stop crying, its played out.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:16 AM

799 posts, read 1,095,608 times
Quote:
They didn't fight for our freedom, they fought for the industry of slavery. There were also black men in both the Union and Confederate Army, where is their general recognition, other than token blacks portrayed in your media and historical institutions?

Old 03-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Actually they were not fighting to free the slaves, they were fighting to keep the south from leaving. To be truthful if whites had treated blacks equally in the first place there would have never been a need for reparations or affirmative action. Besides if certain ignorant factions of the white culture such as yourself would learn the complete history of this country and the negative affects that it had on blacks you would not be on this sete making assinine rants like you just did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies