Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 07:46 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Nothing - other than trying to blame the victim... Some people are like that. If you've read gazzer's posts, you should have realized that there is no rhyme or reason to any of it.
I know it has nothing to do with it. That is why I asked the question. Blaming the victim shows a disturbing level of moral turpitude and a bankruptcy of decency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 PM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Seriously, how can an old, drunken far* slap a little 2 year old? He got JUST what he deserved...

Anger Management? Prison?
Assault and battery definitely calls for prison time.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Seriously, how can an old, drunken far* slap a little 2 year old? He got JUST what he deserved...

Anger Management? Prison?
You are not keeping abreast of recent developments. Stargazzer believes that it's possible that Hundley is the victim in this incident and the kid and his mother are the perps. You see, apparently, in bizarro world, the mother struck the child to make him stop crying and thus, caused the injury. The drunk racist had NOTHING to do with it - it's all just allegation that the media has blown out of proportion. In fact, I understand that he was neither drunk nor used a racist slur. There were also no witnesses - well, maybe one, but it is questionable if he really saw anything or just wants his 15 minutes of fame as a hero...

Yup, that's what it's like over in that other world.

You know, it's the same mindset that blames rape victims for wearing short skirts.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:51 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
You are not keeping abreast of recent developments. Stargazzer believes that it's possible that Hundley is the victim in this incident and the kid and his mother are the perps. You see, apparently, in bizarro world, the mother struck the child to make him stop crying and thus, caused the injury. The drunk racist had NOTHING to do with it - it's all just allegation that the media has blown out of proportion. In fact, I understand that he was neither drunk nor used a racist slur. There were also no witnesses - well, maybe one, but it is questionable if he really saw anything or just wants his 15 minutes of fame as a hero...

Did you see the toddlers mom? Very pretty lady...someone here made reference to giving up a seat for the "fat welfare lady" but this mom is NOT fat...and the little boy is beyond cute...

Old 02-18-2013, 07:52 PM

30,358 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Another ridiculous post with no content other then pretending to know something without any evidence, plus there is a good deal of slanting character history on this guy....wheres her possoible mental record, assault history one way or another. Wheres any reason to believe what she says..? the one witness out of a whole plane rather suggests he did not hit her, otherwise they all would of contributed ...but they "refused" so your post gets tossed into the bin and I'm not replying unless theres something with value. So far....the accused looks innocent on FPB..( flight poor baby ( all the wit refuse to go along with her story except for one....so she's outnumbered.
Doesn't matter if she is mentally ill, a horrible mother, or whatever - the facts speak for themselves, and nobody has the right to hit another person's child. Period.

Go ahead and "toss my response in the bin," as you always do when somebody makes sense. Sorry to annoy you with logic and reasoning!

Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The guy should have punched the mother too. He is (was) a senior executive and a producer - not a moocher like the mom. The poor guy probably had to fly coach to give a seat to some fat person on welfare.
I wish there was a dumb-o-meter feature on City-Data. This post, dear friends, would tip it to the max. It's like when people get online, they let their inner moron gremlin out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I think she's a hitter or paranoid about hitting...wheres the father and some history here..?
And then I see this post too. My gosh, it's mind-boggling.. Seriously, we need some soft of posting restrictions here. And what the heck is a gazzer?

Hm, this is the reading comprehension level of some of these posters...

blah BLAH blah BLAH....toddler is Black....BLAH blah BLAH....

[insert stereotypical clueless response]

Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:

You know, it's the same mindset that blames rape victims for wearing short skirts.
The whole plane of available wit are refusing to go along with the story so ( these people on the plane are "disagreeing with all these posts)... also I think its possible she was trying to push the guy and they were close...maybe he was trying to get away in some kind of a weird confrontation...

so far....you guys have nothing to qualify the guilty assumption and in fact, everyone on the plane is refusing to go along with the story....so my argument stands and all of U guys... have nothing to back up the idea's ...shes prob the one with the nails and scuffed the kids chin trying to shove him... if he was trying to move away or whatever Mr Hero could have thought he saw ...

It is way more probable....that if there was video on that plane, the guy did not reach out and intentionally hit that youngster...it was her in a scuffle and shes blaming the guy.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
the only reason white conservatives are defending this guy is because she has a black kid. why was race even introduced into this thread by the same people who race bait all day on this forum if it wasn't for that reason?

one of the posters tried to remove his race baiting comments, but is quoted in other posts with his race baiting crap.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:03 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
I wish there was a dumb-o-meter feature on City-Data. This post, dear friends, would tip it to the max. It's like when people get online, they let their inner moron gremlin out...
You know, part of me is still hoping that this was just sarcasm...

Old 02-18-2013, 08:06 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
the only reason white conservatives are defending this guy is because she has a black kid. why was race even introduced into this thread by the same people who race bait all day on this forum if it wasn't for that reason?

one of the posters tried to remove his race baiting comments, but is quoted in other posts with his race baiting crap.
I'm a white guy and couldn't care less...he may or may not of hit the youngster...I wasn't there but the thing is crazy with possibilities so the newscast is to blame for not realizing the population is "disturbed for a villain"

Last edited by stargazzer; 02-18-2013 at 08:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies