Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Dont know if this was posted or not. But we who are not sheeple knew this would happen sadly the elderly will now suffer for this and I find that extremely disturbing.

In an announcement on Friday, however, the Obama administration revealed that it would be significantly reducing funding for Medicare, a move that one health insurance analyst said “would turn almost every plan in the industry unprofitable.”

Health insurance stocks tumbled following the announcement that a big chunk of the Medicare cuts would come from the popular Medicare Advantage program, a market-oriented system in which participants can choose coverage by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide all Part A and Part B benefits.

With Election Over, Obama Announces Medicare Cuts to Fund ObamaCare
Most of us with brains knew this before the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 02:42 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Another low information voter.

Elections over and OBAMA ANNOUNCES MEDICARE CUTS TO FUND OBAMACARE

From a story dated November 8, 2011

WASHINGTON -- In his jobs speech before Congress Thursday night, President Barack Obama appeared to call on congressional Democrats to cut Medicare, a politically toxic proposal that undercuts a previous Democratic campaign strategy.

Obama Pushes Medicare Cuts In Jobs Speech

Old 02-22-2013, 07:02 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You got that right. Those of us not naive and ignorant, know the real Obama.

He is full of it! full of hot air, and most of us know not to believe him. Infact i am surpirse his nose hasn't grown any

I don't believe a thing that comes ouf of this presiden's mouth, and why would i, Hope not, Change, are you kidding.
It is funny though when what the warnings have been sounded about and the denial of the liberals comes to be true! And they cannot believe it.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
OMG, it really is worse than I thought. You can't possibly believe the crap you're posting!

Newsflash: You don't have the vaguest idea what's in 0care or what it will do. Not the slightest idea. Nobody does. Not even that hitch Pelousy!

Did you miss that part?

Guess so.
Yep because they are only listening to Maddow and others spew the obama talking points like good little news casters. Just like in Operation Mockingbird and the CIA media control. It makes people like Maddow feel special.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Most of us with brains knew this before the election.
Sigh yes sadly we have gotten a front row seat of this whole sorted affaire!
Trying to warn the sheeple is like well I have no comparison because it is so illogical and they are so illogical in their thought process it is like talking to someone in a cult only they will never be deprogrammed.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Another low information voter.

Elections over and OBAMA ANNOUNCES MEDICARE CUTS TO FUND OBAMACARE

From a story dated November 8, 2011

WASHINGTON -- In his jobs speech before Congress Thursday night, President Barack Obama appeared to call on congressional Democrats to cut Medicare, a politically toxic proposal that undercuts a previous Democratic campaign strategy.

Obama Pushes Medicare Cuts In Jobs Speech
Sadly there have been articles just like the one posted yet the liberal msm's did not follow and report it because they need to protect their leader so he can tell them what to think and feel and say

Old 02-22-2013, 07:10 PM

Frankly I am worried about my senior friends and family members a year from now and if this is allowed to go on our age group in about 20 years and that is sobering.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:14 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Frankly I am worried about my senior friends and family members a year from now and if this is allowed to go on our age group in about 20 years and that is sobering.
You're worried the Medicare trust fund has more years of solvency? You're worried that seniors now have free preventative? You're worried seniors are saving money on prescription drugs?

Those are odd things to worry about.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
You're worried the Medicare trust fund has more years of solvency? You're worried that seniors now have free preventative? You're worried seniors are saving money on prescription drugs?

Those are odd things to worry about.
Um there is rationed care and I can tell you that people in their 70 will not be getting knee jobs or anything else like that done. because of their age.
If you look at Gov care at veterans hospitals and on the Indian reservations both are total Gov run healthcare they both are an appalling mess. How the hell can they run an entire country.
They cannot.
They dont even know what is in the bill yet they passed it.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:23 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Um there is rationed care and I can tell you that people in their 70 will not be getting knee jobs or anything else like that done. because of their age.
If you look at Gov care at veterans hospitals and on the Indian reservations both are total Gov run healthcare they both are an appalling mess. How the hell can they run an entire country.
They cannot.
They dont even know what is in the bill yet they passed it.
Hospitals are still privately run after the passage of Obamacare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies