Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 03:23 PM

22,632 posts, read 15,017,701 times

Advertisements

I love the Pope's drag, it is divine!!!

But his purse is on fire!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 04:09 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,763,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
well the architects of the whole neo con project were largely jewish

bill krystol
paul wolfowitz
richard perle
douglas feith

i would have thought the neo conservative wing of the GOP was still a minority , i wouldnt call romney a neo conservative , i wouldnt have called george w bush one either , cheney was , as was rumsfeld and of course john bolton
Oh for Pete's sake. "Largely." ROFL! 4 people designed Ronald Reagan's Neo-Con revolution? LOL! I think not! Let's examine some of the Jews that designed the right wing plot on Americans:

Cheney was definitely Jewish! lol Rumsfeld was Jewish for suuure! Karl Rove must be really Jewish! Grover Norquist - Jewish! Ronald Reagan - Jewish too! Matt Drudge - Jewish! George Bush I and II, Jewish! Rush Limbaugh - Jewish! Newt Gingrich - Jewish! Mr. Ann Coulter, John Roberts, George Will, Antonin Scalia, Laura Ingraham, Jerry Falwell, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol - all Jewish! Want me to go on listing hundreds? Maybe thousands? All Jewish! ROFL! Hell, while we're at it, let's just throw Marco Rubio in as a Jew as well.

Wow. You are in serious need of a brain disinfectant - stat!

As for Bush not being a neo-con, you need a vacation, dude.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:10 PM

22,632 posts, read 15,017,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
The Pope is the elected monarch of a sovereign territory. The church is politics.
... and he wears a crown, even if it is a really silly looking thing called a "Triple Tiara."

Old 03-20-2013, 07:37 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,989,406 times
How do neocon Catholics like the new Green pope.

The Pope is green? Damn, I didn't even notice.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,763,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
... and he wears a crown, even if it is a really silly looking thing called a "Triple Tiara."
I'm fascinated by attire and its history. What fascinates me most about the Pope is the shoes. Aren't they like slippers, soft and fluffy inside?

In any case, I'm kinda glad there's a green Pope. Maybe he'll turn the church around and place the focus on the poor and helpless, like this guy did: Hélder Câmara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies