Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 08:35 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
He pulled a gun...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/ny...gray.html?_r=0

Yes more occupy needed........

Kimani Gray Funeral Highlights Human Cost of Stop and Frisk

And your first link said he was shot 7 times, not 11.....maybe you should read first....
Quote:
Re-reading.....NEITHER of your links showed that he pulled a gun...why is that?

Don't you think that you think that should be part of the overall picture? I mean, if someone from the rihgt (tea party) did that, you damn right the left would be all over it....but yet your own link's never say anything about a gun, just that he was killed....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Please show me a link where a witness said HE PULLED A GUN. I'll wait.
Quote:
Post 12...did ya miss all those links I provided....I'll take an officers word WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before an occupy....

you are done waiting....

Like I thought. You have no links where a witness said he pointed a gun at the cops. Great job deflecting though.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
I thought this was about the criminals in Occupy.

Why not stick to the subject of the thread instead of trying to change the parameters like in the preceding posts?

Occupy is nothing but a bunch of losers wanting more government controls and more freebies. When they are challenged, they turn violent,.......AND GET THE TREATMENT THEY DESERVE!!!

Break the law,...suffer the consequences.
Please show me an instance where they were more violent than the police.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I'm sure there were some cops who got too high on themselves and whacked a few people unjustly.

And I'm sure there were some protesters who vandalized other people's property, set stuff on fire, and generally acted like dicks.

Both deserve some brutality.
Yes, but occupy started the ruckus. They deserve the most brutality. They also made my generation look even more worthless. On the global scale, they vandalized the integrity of this entire nation. This country used to stand for something. Now we stand there with our hands out, balling our eyes out because we didn't get our way. What a bunch of wussies and panty wastes we have become.

Hopefully, the OP will quit wearing his GFs undergarments and find more productive things to do in his time. He's had plenty of time to mourn the loss of his precious occupy bowel movement.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Occupuke reminds me of a whiny little child who just has to get their way. And they will always bend a story in their favor, even when they are in the wrong. Personally, the police should have simply unleashed the fire hoses on these losers. I'm not usually in favor of more government handouts, but they looked like they could have used a good bath anyways. For the most part, the police gave them their time in the sun, and space to vent their frustrations. Those dopes don't know the first thing about police brutality. If the police really put the hammer on them, they would have dissipated in a hurry.

Get over it. Your movement was an embarrassment. Is the country screwed up? Yup. Do I want these halfwits representing me and my interests? Hell no! I much prefer they keep their uselessness to themselves.
Little child. I hope your not referring to me.

Are you even actively helping the economy?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yes, but occupy started the ruckus. They deserve the most brutality. They also made my generation look even more worthless. On the global scale, they vandalized the integrity of this entire nation. This country used to stand for something. Now we stand their with our hands out, balling our eyes out because we didn't get our way. What a bunch of wussies and panty wastes we have become.

Hopefully, the OP will quit wearing his GFs undergarments and find more productive things to do in his time. He's had plenty of time to mourn the loss of his precious occupy bowel movement.
How many jobs did you create last year?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:42 PM

How can you be a $500 winner when your so hate filled and have such little substance.

Oh, right...

Old 03-25-2013, 08:46 PM

And let me clarify that Occupy is NOT my movement. I haven't even attended a protest. I do however support their cause and believe that protest is the only way to get the government's attention.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:53 PM

This thread is a classic example of why we can't get anything done in this country.

Thank you all above posters for hating on your fellow Americans.

Using your logic, I should wish mass beatings on all Tea Party folk. Or all police.

Actually, using your logic, the police deserve to be murdered in cold blood. That's YOUR logic.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:57 PM

What do we have here. Police infiltrating the movement to bring its demise.

I've heard 1st hand stories of undercover police starting mayhem so that their criminal friends can move in for , Here's a link. The quote is from an undercover police officer. I guess all you posters know better than he does.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle29678.htm

"Now, in an interview with Justin Warren, Shavies said that he was just doing his job and that he actually supports the movement. He said that the police brutality that occurred could be our generation’s Birmingham — referring to the civil rights struggle in the South — and that he hopes the movement is a turning point for changing the country"

"SHAVIES: I’m a police officer. I’m part of the 99 percent. [...] In the ’60s when people would protest, would gather in order to bring about change, right? Those protests were nonviolent they were peaceful assemblies. They were broken up with dogs, hoses, sticks. [...] It looks like there was a square, and police shot tear gas. That could be the photograph or the video for our generation. That’s our Birmingham. So, twenty years from now this movement could be the turning point, the tipping point, right. It’s about time your generation stood up for something. It’s about time young people are in the streets. [...] Ya’ll don’t need to throw gas canisters into a group of people occupying an intersection."

It is also documented. By MULTIPLE sources that in Oakland, police surrounded a park where protest were taking place, denied people the right to leave the park (literally blocked off exits) and then moved in and started beating Americans.

Call me a liar and I'll make you a fool.

Last edited by Gtownoe; 03-25-2013 at 09:14 PM..

Old 03-26-2013, 05:48 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Like I thought. You have no links where a witness said he pointed a gun at the cops. Great job deflecting though.
And you have provided a blog that means nothing....

Just someones story, just like the link I posted where the cops said he pointed a gun....just their story....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies