Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 06:00 AM

46,323 posts, read 27,157,406 times

Advertisements

I bet chris matthews is having an aneurysm right now that it was not a white redneck hillbilly....

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
Forget Religion. That is just a distraction.

We in Boston are dealing with some murderous thugs and doing fairly well. I am downtown and the place is nervous but not terrified even after last night's running gunfight with these bastards.

5,035 posts, read 9,232,306 times
Looking at his friend's posts, there's a pic of someone urinating into a huge picture of GWB's moutb, a couple of swastikas, a couple of our flag in flames. Not that he is responsible for other's posts, but it's on his wall nonetheless.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,041,289 times
Very interesting comments on this dude's Facebook page - including one that says (translated) - "Bro now in paradise, **** children and animals, all right thing. Allah BOOM!"

Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,169,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I don't care, I know someone who is doing the same thing, however, we've got to make laws, and if they affect us or your friend, sorry, but a law is a law....we cannot say, oh, yeah, he can stay, but we're sending so and so home....
I have a problem with this, b/c anyone can stay here on a green card, and like everything else, it is unfortunate, but there is always someone who breaks the law...or uses and twists our laws...
that would be like saying, I won't fire you, even though you did not swipe your card to get into the building, but I will fire the other person for doing so...b/c they've only been here for 10 years and you've been here for 16? Wrong, you fire both, period.

A question my son had during a test one time....
You have 3 cars speeding past you, the first car is the mayor of the town, the second car is the head of homeland security and the 3rd car in a priest...which one would you stop. Common sense tells you, the first car, regardless of who it is, because if you stop him the other two will slow down.
Citizens break the laws as well. Should we kick them out? Your post is so flawed. But then again, you use inductive reasoning to come up with conclusions. So I'm not surprised.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,105,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
No, a reasonable, sensible, smart person calls it what it is -a spade is a spade. Islam is NOT a religion of peace and we all know that...or at least those of us whom live in reality.

There is a HUGE chance these losers are/were connected to a muslim terrorist group.

Lefties sure were ready to 'jump the gun' and spew hatred assuming it was a conservative tea party activist. If you doubt that, just listen to the lefties idiot guru Chris Mathews.
Nor is Christianity, if we are to follow the logic of bigots like you. Those of us capable of critical thought understand the difference between extremism and simply following a religion.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,438,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
You don't understand why they let in any foreigners. Would that include people from Ghana??
Yup especially if they're Muslim. Immigration policy should be based on needs of country not ideological drivel such as enriching diversity.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:04 AM

28,961 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Exactly!!!

Sadly, BO has no interest in making this a priority.
I know and it really freakin sad....honestly, I wish people would get they're act together and demand Washington clean up our immigration system, otherwise, we are going to be seeing much more of this, and it could be your 8 year old child or grandchild who dies next.

I remember when after 911 happened, the terrorists threatened to get our children, thru school buses....
It is freaking time....period.
You get reps!!!!

4,209 posts, read 3,593,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I bet chris matthews is having an aneurysm right now that it was not a white redneck hillbilly....
Yep!

Mathews is such an as%hat! He should be banned from the public and locked away somewhere where he can spew his stupidity without anyone ever having to hear it.

2,095 posts, read 3,105,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Forget Religion. That is just a distraction.

We in Boston are dealing with some murderous thugs and doing fairly well. I am downtown and the place is nervous but not terrified even after last night's running gunfight with these bastards.
Good point. The heroes who are facing this horror as well as the residents of the Greater Boston area are what really matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies