Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 05:55 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,557,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover View Post
My body...my wife knows what to do in case something like that happens we have discussed it. If I am unable to put a bullet in my own head then she should do it for me...or if the government would get the hell out of the business of telling people they can't have help to commit suicide I would do it that way...Jack Kevorkian style.
And then she spends the rest of her life in jail. Not to mention having to live with having killed you. Gee your a great husband to expect this of her.

You can go away now. It's impossible to take you seriously.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:57 PM

288 posts, read 230,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Now I know you're simply trolling. What person doesn't care if they die or wind up a vegetable when it could've been easily avoided by wearing a seatbelt? And what wife would go along w/their husband refusing to wear a seatbelt? Not very bright people.
Nope not trolling. Just doing what I want...My wife wears a seat belt,all of our kids wear seat belts/ride in car seats strapped in. I don't want to wear one. No law is going to force me to. No fine,no judge,no pig nothing will force me to wear one. Its my vehicle,my gas in it,my taxes pay for the roads I am traveling on. Bright? Maybe not...but plenty of people have been killed wearing a seatbelt as well I will take my chances. You can wear one if you so choose that's your personal choice. I made mine.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:00 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Yep..but how many others you think will see that? They will just blame the guy who was in the right not the state trying to rob him.
Blame what guy...LOL

thanks for my LOL of the day!

Old 04-15-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
And then she spends the rest of her life in jail. Not to mention having to live with having killed you. Gee your a great husband to expect this of her.

You can go away now. It's impossible to take you seriously.
Who is going to know if she did it or I did it? We both grew up around weapons we know how to clear finger prints and how to make it look like you want it to. She would do as I asked because she loves me. Plain and simple I would do the same for her. Like I said in my living will I have it to where if I won't or can't have a reasonable rate of recovery to pull the plug...if I am in a coma or brain dead or anything of the sort let me go.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:07 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,515,680 times
Quote:
Who is going to know if she did it or I did it? We both grew up around weapons we know how to clear finger prints and how to make it look like you want it to. She would do as I asked because she loves me. Plain and simple I would do the same for her. Like I said in my living will I have it to where if I won't or can't have a reasonable rate of recovery to pull the plug...if I am in a coma or brain dead or anything of the sort let me go.
This is my first time in this forum annnnnd... probably my last after reading this and the Boston thread.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:11 PM

Bye.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:12 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,170,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnote11 View Post
This is my first time in this forum annnnnd... probably my last after reading this and the Boston thread.
I don't blame you, it's probably best that you don't. There are a lot of deranged aholes on here for sure.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:14 PM

4,146 posts, read 2,842,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you waved your hands any faster you'd be flying.
Ha!

Old 04-15-2013, 06:47 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,572,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
But let some hood rat like Trayvon get shot beating a head on the concrete and its all marches and everyone wearing hoodies.
Is there a STORM coming?

Or is it just a strong FRONT?

Old 04-15-2013, 07:16 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Did you happen to notice that there was a disclaimer at the bottom stating the story is satire? Just mentioning that.
This
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies