Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is going to be a real problem for the government if they do not come up with answers soon. Not because Seals did this but because there is so much information and the questions that information create's is only going to get bigger with no answers.

Also, there will be many pushing the conspiracy theories not because they believe them but rather to counter the crazy conspiracy theories being promoted by the MSM.

MSNBC: NRA 'in the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes' | The Weekly Standard

And you know for a fact that it was Seals that did it??

Old 04-18-2013, 01:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Everyone has their price.... Yes, even you!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,951,640 times
Quote:
Also, there will be many pushing the conspiracy theories not because they believe them but rather to counter the crazy conspiracy theories being promoted by the MSM.

MSNBC: NRA 'in the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes' | The Weekly Standard
Could you please point out the sentence that O'Donnell said that was false or a "conspiracy?" The NRA's lobbying DID make it harder to track the gunpowder used in these bombings.

Why would the NRA not want to have tags in gun powder? Hmmmm....

Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
It’s amazing the amount of information available to be cherry picked out there on the internet to support some already believed assumption (i.e. inside job). Seriously, I wonder if these people just don't think terrorist attacks happen? Every attack, bombing, and shooting is a part of some super powerful govt?
the first place you lost me is that our govt. showing anything but incompetence.
The second loss is the idea that media is in on the game, and they aren't idiots as well

Then you find some pictures of some guys (one even on tv) and you try to tell me that Navy Seals bombed Boston. Seriously? Navy Seals? Navy seals who wore their hats . . .because keeping secret was against the plan? Its funny that your evidence requires you to believe in not only seals, but they actually have to wear seals logos and stuffs. . . that is pretty hilarious. I’m sure if I was to blow up a building, I wouldn’t wear my workplace’s logo on my head. . .

We will find the killers. They will put up the evidence, the story, and the timeline.
And you will dismiss it because you don't want truth
you want faith, the deep dark govt. is your new religion. . .and how dare anyone challenge that faith?

Faith isn't based on facts. its based on random pictures of things and then trying to tell me its navy seal 6 or jesus christ pissing into a cup.

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 04-18-2013, 01:17 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
Quote:
This is going to be a real problem for the government if they do not come up with answers soon. Not because Seals did this but because there is so much information and the questions that information create's is only going to get bigger with no answers.

Nothing will stop people of faith (the counter narrative is a new religion as far as I can tell). No matter how much evidence you have, they will use a lack of logic, critical thinking, and all the best human fallacies and internet does to point holes. holes that are meaingless but only help to fill in their own personal faith that there is no terrorists or crazy shooters but a united states that can control every event, and thus decides when it will randomly shoot/blow up people.

As far as I can tell the govt/media is doing the right thing

if a crazy person in a tin foil hat is yelling on the edge of the street, don't debate him.

It might make someone think he is worth debating

advice I should take I suppose, I just love to poke the crazies though.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
I figured professionals but these two are clearly idiots. You can't say they wouldn't obey such an order as you don't know any better than I do what would motivate a person to commit such an act.

And please don't shoot the messenger, it's pretty plain and clear that these guys are as suspicious as it gets.

Navy seals bombing civilians with IEDs?

Highly unlikely!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:31 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well I dont know about the conspiracy at hand, but Seals like other millitary personel are trained to follow orders, not the Constitution.

And the first order is to disobey all illegal orders!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:36 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,692,569 times
Now, I'm not denying the possibility of an inside job, but I have to admit, I'm not convinced that it was an inside job based upon the attire of its alleged actors.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:38 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,690,100 times
I was just wondering how long before the conspiracy theorist nutjobs show up to propose some ridiculous theory.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:42 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Not all orders. They do have a right to refuse to follow orders. Most would refuse to blow up American citizens in the public square and have every right to refuse that order.
No, our military does not have the right to refuse an order if they think it is unConstitutional. There was a soldier that went on his facebook page saying he would refuse such orders. He got a heap of hurt over that and many on this forum thought he was wrong to say such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies