Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2013, 09:15 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times

Advertisements

ABC Report: Petraeus' Reaction To Revised Benghazi TPs: "I Would Just As Soon Not Use Them" - YouTube

Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,430,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Anyone the believes that is pure dumb.

Re the first part I have heard them say on the air that they are liberal. Re the second are you trying to say Fox doesn't claim to be fair and balanced? It's their motto so it'd be a difficult argument to make

Old 05-12-2013, 09:23 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,642,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And now you have to stop making **** up.

As one of the very few people on this forum who actually has been shot at during a terrorist attack,"
"Shot at during a terrorist attack" BS meter is now off the charts..!
No person who was ever really in the service would post the crap you post. Were you ever even in the Boy Scouts?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:23 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
There was no confusion. It was nothing more than a lame lie. Nobody thought it was about a YouTube video. Nobody and if they did they need removed from their position for being so stupid.
At this point, the evidence is pretty conclusive that the CIA thought that it was a demonstration over a video (which, again, does not mean that it wasn't an attack, or terrorism). That's what they said in their initial talking points memo about their current assessment. They were also clear that they were still investigating, and that their assessment could change. And as it turns out, they did change their assessment as they evaluated the information they had, as well as new information.

So, basically, the "scandal" is that the CIA consists of humans.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
At this point, the evidence is pretty conclusive that the CIA thought that it was a demonstration over a video (which, again, does not mean that it wasn't an attack, or terrorism). That's what they said in their initial talking points memo about their current assessment. They were also clear that they were still investigating, and that their assessment could change. And as it turns out, they did change their assessment as they evaluated the information they had, as well as new information.

Well that shows you how bad their information gathering is.
The rest of the world said terrorist attack.

And that was a CIA base with CIA employees. And they still took weeks to figure out what happened when everyone else already knew.

Gee doesn't that make you fee safe.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:34 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post

Yeah but, where's the political value in that?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What a load of utter tripe!
I guess you don't have a tv set....... I have seen the stutterer n thief do these things myself with my own ears and eyes. That started the first time he was sworn in and it hasn't stopped yet.

There already is a bronze statue of the ONE in Indonesia ........... keep it there

What he doesn't know about being an American is everything... Even his selective service documents are out of order. he isn't really any President, wall he is is someone's puppet which many of us have known since day 1.

I doubt he will have any lasting impact on Americans other than lower our lifestyle to be closer to that of a 3rd world nation.

I would say he should stick to something he knows, but i can't tell what that might be. So far it's been one fail after another.

Well at least he can be used as a bad example.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:47 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And now you have to stop making **** up.

As one of the very few people on this forum who actually has been shot at during a terrorist attack, I can assure that you can pick any three people who were there and you will get three very different accounts of what was taking place. Even after more than 30 years there are things that we never figured out about our attack.

And even Thomas Jefferson would just make more fun of you.

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
"Shot at during a terrorist attack" BS meter is now off the charts..!
No person who was ever really in the service would post the crap you post. Were you ever even in the Boy Scouts?
LOL He was in South American with Hillary when she was shot at..... It never happened.....

Old 05-12-2013, 09:55 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
There already is a bronze statue of the ONE in Indonesia ........... keep it there
The birds love it.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
In the mean time, 4000+ mothers will be spending another Mother's Day without their beloved sons an daughters because of a war based on compete lies started by a Republican President. Will Republicans be thinking of them?
Uh point taken. Now; who's the POTUS in 2013? It ain't a Repub.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies