Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 12:10 AM

106 posts, read 81,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Again... none of your damn business what consensual adults do.
Well stop making it my business. I'm tired of being inundated with homosexual news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 12:12 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
I'm not vilifying anyone. A question was asked about why homophobes are so obsessed with certain types of sex, and I gave an answer. If you feel that's "vilifying" them, that's your problem. Sounds like I struck a nerve. Get over it.
You didn't strike any nerve just proving that your a hypocrite. You declare that it's ok to be gay and anyone who doesn't agree is a homophobe or whatever term you are told to say but it's not ok and you go and make fun of someone who believes different than you.

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topaz420 View Post
I feel fortunate to live in a time when I get to witness first-hand the dissolution of the anti-gay community into the sad, lonely corner where it belongs.
Me, too.

I'm older than a lot of you and I am thrilled that I have been able to see it happen in my lifetime and that my grandchildren will grow up in a more accepting world than I did.

Quote:
It's a false choice to tell a gay person that they should decide not to be who they inherently are. It's easy for you to say, since you are all for your own freedom and no one is attempting to restrict you and tell you "just don't feel heterosexual."
Again, you get to decide who you will have sex with. Exercise self control.

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
Well stop making it my business. I'm tired of being inundated with homosexual news.
Well, stop trying to restrict gay people from having the same fundamental union rights as you. I'm tired of being inundated with reactionaries who still think that someone appointed them Supreme Nanny to tell everyone else how/when/where/why to have sex. If you would just go about your life however you like, mind your own business, and stop trying to repress other people different from you, then it wouldn't be an issue. But of course you can't help yourself because the hate is just so deeply ingrained.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
My point? If you dare to have an opinion that doesn't jibe with the mob you are vilified as a homophobe, racist, bigot whatever other adjective they can squeeze out of the controlled mind. My point has been proven by the members of the mob many times over in this very thread.
Yup.

ESPN Apologizes for Commentator's Christian Worldview on Homosexuality

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Well, stop trying to restrict gay people from having the same fundamental union rights as you. I'm tired of being inundated with reactionaries who still think that someone appointed them Supreme Nanny to tell everyone else how/when/where/why to have sex. If you would just go about your life however you like, mind your own business, and stop trying to repress other people, it wouldn't be an issue.
Odd that you are trying to tell everyone that very thing.

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
People should defend homosexuality? Since when is it a good thing for a man to sleep men and a woman to sleep with women?

I could see if this was a noteworthy cause, but why on earth should anyone defend the act of homosexuality?
Why do you care what two consenting adults do?

Mind your own business.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No worse than Michael Jordan having gotten remarried over the weekend.

Just the fact that he married a woman was a statement by him that he enjoys having sex with women.

So?
Heterosexuality is normal behavior, why don't you understand this basic point? You act as though homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality, when it's not. Homosexuality is nothing more than a perversion.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:14 AM

910 posts, read 1,319,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Why is it so important that they "come out"? What's wrong with privacy?
To specifically make you butthurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies