Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 12:24 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
Well stop making it my business. I'm tired of being inundated with homosexual news.
Ain't it the truth....and the way the media is falling all over each other to rub this story in our faces is enough to make you sick. Inescapable no matter how many times you change channels. Even heard that he got a call from Obama.

Its a MADHOUSE! (Planet of the Apes, 1968) - Edited - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 12:25 AM

688 posts, read 652,606 times
The I'm not against gay people but I'm against their acts even though I'm not homophobic even though I say homophobic things and I feel oppressed when people call me out for my intolerance so they're the bigots and not me argument is exhausting.

Say, "hello," to the modern day slave owner's best friend neighbor who wasn't "racist" because they weren't guilty of owning slaves.

1,065 posts, read 1,312,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Bull. It aint like this is the first gay guy to ever play sports. If you can play you will play. That coaches job and salary depend on winning and you can't win without good ballplayers be they gay or straight or hell if a guy was a green dwarf who could hit three's at 40% he'd see the floor. lol

Bull
Negro league baseball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Because blacks were not being accepted into the major and minor baseball leagues, they formed their own teams and had made professional teams

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Once again you prove my point. Who said anything about hating anybody but of course you. Just because people don't agree with somebody's lifestyle doesn't mean they hate them. I had a buddy who started hitting the meth back in the day and I didn't hate him but I didn't agree with his lifestyle so I stopped hanging out with him. Does that make me a methaphobe?
Fine, don't hate them. Think whatever you want of them. Again, don't care what your beliefs are that you want to keep in your own life.

All I care is that people like you stop trying to restrict others different from you from having the same fundamental legal relationship rights.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:26 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
It's repulsive behavior that should not be celebrated or encouraged.
Being an ignorant, judgmental, homophobic bigot is repulsive behavior that should not be celebrated or encouraged.

Fixed.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:26 AM

408 posts, read 607,819 times
Quote:
Heterosexuality is normal behavior, why don't you understand this basic point? You act as though homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality, when it's not. Homosexuality is nothing more than a perversion.
Man, I finally got it. This is a troll account !

No one could actually be this despicable.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:27 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
LOL. I mentioned in an old thread that I thought they were alter egos. My comment was not received well.
Twins separated at birth perhaps?

Old 04-30-2013, 12:27 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
I guess you didn't realize that most played baseball back then as a part time job. I also forgot how the mob is trying to corellate gays with the civil rights movement which is an insult to the civil rights movement. Continue on mob.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:28 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Fine, don't hate them. Think whatever you want of them. Again, don't care what your beliefs are that you want to keep in your own life.

All I care is that people like you stop trying to restrict others different from you from having the same fundamental legal relationship rights.
I'm not talking about "me" I'm talking about how you and your "mob" want to vilify anyone who doesn't agree with YOU. Why is that? You are what you are claiming others to be.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:28 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,312,440 times
Quote:
I don't care to comment, but I know that I would never engage in it.
Why do you care so much to comment upon homosexuals who engage in said activities, but not on heterosexuals who do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies