Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 02:25 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
As I have asked many times, but never get a response to...when will ant-choice advocates commence in following pregnant women around to monitor their prenatal care habits?
The anti-choicers are already standing outside PP videotaping women. They LOVE to snoop. We've had those videos posted (and adored) by the anti-choicers on this forum. They bend over backwards to praise people who snoop on women they don't even know.

They would LOVE to monitor prenatal care habits. That's right up their alley. Though they'll go down fighting if told a dime of their tax money is going to be spent to provide prenatal vitamins for a poor woman in the inner city. Heaven forbid should Obamacare be used! They're fighting to destroy what may be the only healthcare a woman gets if it's via PP or Obamacare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 02:27 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
What about women who are forced to care for their 2-year old toddler against their will? Why not just kill the child? Why does murder have to be the answer for not wanting a person in your life? What about middle aged people who have elderly parents that are a burden to them. Why not euthanize them? In fact some extreme liberals have actually suggested legalizing euthanasia of the elderly and mentally retarded.

And yes, I know anybody who questions the ethics of abortion on demand is a backwards, ignorant hillbilly who hates women and needs to be shipped back to Neanderthalic times so you can spare me that lecture.
Ah yes, thank you for taking it to the extreme because there is nothing in the middle.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,399,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Birth control failure, rape, fetal abnormalities, deteriorating maternal health, choice, all NONE of your business.

Also all not the reason for the vast majority of abortions.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Well, since abortion has been around since women could get pregnant, I don't see it ending any time soon.

Unfortunately, if many whackaloons have their way, it will be illegal and kill the woman, too.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The anti-choicers are already standing outside PP videotaping women. They LOVE to snoop. We've had those videos posted (and adored) by the anti-choicers on this forum. They bend over backwards to praise people who snoop on women they don't even know.

They would LOVE to monitor prenatal care habits. That's right up their alley. (Though they'll go down fighting if told a dime of their tax money is going to be spent to provide prenatal vitamins for a poor woman in the inner city.)
My tax dollars are not anyone's to take for abortion or for raising your children.

My point is that like slavery, abortion will be seen one day as barbaric.

You know as well as I do that there is virtually zero oversight on the abortion industry.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Well, since abortion has been around since women could get pregnant, I don't see it ending any time soon.

Unfortunately, if many whackaloons have their way, it will be illegal and kill the woman, too.
I think that once "designer Babies" can be made, abortion will end when women start aborting babies based on sexual orientation.

In other words, they will be aborting gay babies.

Which side will you be on then?

Lefties are always accusing conservatives of not believing in science.

Only recently could science help a baby live when born at 23-24 weeks.

At that stage, they didn't grow into a fetus, or a zygote, or a mouse.....it grew to be a human.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:40 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
My tax dollars are not anyone's to take for abortion or for raising your children.

Just like Christanity will one day be an outdated religion and a new one will take its place.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:

You know as well as I do that there is virtually zero oversight on the abortion industry.
Your tax dollars aren't paying for abortions, just because something is legal doesn't mean your tax dollars pay for it. Seriously, stop believing all the right wing garbage that is being spoon fed to you.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:51 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:

There you have it. As soon as that baby pops through the birth canal the anti-choicers don't want one dime of their money spent to make sure she is healthy and educated and safe. They post this belief over and over and over.

The child MUST be born. But once she takes a breath they could give a flying fig what happens to her. "Buzz off little girl. The noise you make when you wheeze from asthma is bothering me."

Old 05-01-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Your tax dollars aren't paying for abortions, just because something is legal doesn't mean your tax dollars pay for it. Seriously, stop believing all the right wing garbage that is being spoon fed to you.
Pull your head out for a minute and seek the truth....even though you would be horrified by what happens at PP....which is greatly funded by my tax dollars.

Lefties, especially black lefties are the most gullible easily manipulated people on the planet.

A) We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members. Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton,

B) Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization. April 1932 Birth Control Review, pg. 108
Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.
Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

C) On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies