Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 06:49 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,363,025 times

Advertisements

Kinda like Oblamer speaking at any school. Waste of oxygen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 06:51 PM

45,235 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Questioning government (and authority in general) is a good thing--wanting to completely eliminate it (or at least gut it to nothing--in Grover Nordquist's words "drown government in a bathtub") makes you an anarchist. That's silly and foolish.
Your response doesn't address what I said, but thanks for writing all that.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:52 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
So there is no reference in the story but it is an opportunity to bash a speaker at a graduation. Or insult the graduates, which you just did.

I'm not a particular fan of Palin but, like it or not, she is a public figure. Had the thread been about her speech then criticism would have been a fair comment. As it is, we're looking at a trolling thread.
If they were high achievers, they wouldn't have invited a braindead bimbo.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:58 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Exploding heads. Five years after the fact.

I can't imagine being that butthurt by seeing intelligence over the nutcase who won and the butthurts still slobber over the inept, dysfunctional, incompetent foolish little man.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:00 PM

45,434 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
If they were high achievers, they wouldn't have invited a braindead bimbo.

So you yet again insult a group of high school students. Eh?

Old 06-02-2013, 07:02 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,363,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Exploding heads. Five years after the fact.

I can't imagine being that butthurt by seeing intelligence over the nutcase who won and the butthurts still slobber over the inept, dysfunctional, incompetent foolish little man.
Its because he sucks as president, he's stupid at world affairs, he's weak and lies like a teenage kid.
Quoting Bill Clinton, of course. I happen to agree.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:21 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
I think there is a good point to it. The kids can see that it does not matter how clueless you are, how much of a quitter you are, how devisive and troublesome you are, you too can rise to the top if you are attractive and have a good wardrobe.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:48 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,369,310 times
It is really comical that after 5 years time, lefty ears perk up at the mention of Sarah Palin. They jump on the chance to hurl inane insults. W Bush is long since departed from the scene. Sarah Palin is out of the loop. Even Michele Bachman just announced her retirement. Rush Limbaugh is still around, but how many times can even a lefty comment on his weight before getting bored with it all?

A lefty without an object of hatred is a sad sight indeed. And no really good prospects in sight. Ted Cruz won't do, he's a 'person of color.' I fear we're going to have to bump up federal spending on therapy over the next several years to deal with the problem.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:00 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
It is really comical that after 5 years time, lefty ears perk up at the mention of Sarah Palin. They jump on the chance to hurl inane insults. W Bush is long since departed from the scene. Sarah Palin is out of the loop. Even Michele Bachman just announced her retirement. Rush Limbaugh is still around, but how many times can even a lefty comment on his weight before getting bored with it all?

A lefty without an object of hatred is a sad sight indeed. And no really good prospects in sight. Ted Cruz won't do, he's a 'person of color.' I fear we're going to have to bump up federal spending on therapy over the next several years to deal with the problem.
Ya, I was just moaning the other day how all of the good RWNJ targets are disappearing. Palin long gone, The Bachwoman apparently done, Herman flying under the radar. Most of the true nuts that are left just are not funny any way you cut it. How do you make fun of Ryan???? It's like trying to poke fun at a stump or Cruz??? That guy is just scary. I just hope that Jesse "the body" Ventura goes ahead and runs. That should be very amusing!!!

Did you know he almost got into a war with Canada? It seems we were stealing Minnisota's walleye while he was Governor. LOL

Old 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You can't. Its *******ian speak for we are still stuck talking about Palin while our Dear Leader fiddles as America burns.

Sad really when all they can talk about is an also run VP candidate from 4+ years ago.

Demorats practice pure Alinsky......they are warming up for 2016, personal destruction of your opponent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies