Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 07:58 PM

226 posts, read 230,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
number of US citizens traveling from kenya to US via plane between june 30, 1961 and june 30, 1962:

zero.

Annual report of the Immigration and Naturalization Service
How do you explain the missing INS plane records for the week of August 1 through August 10, 1961?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 08:16 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
How do you explain the missing INS plane records for the week of August 1 through August 10, 1961?
a jam in the feed when transferring the files to microfilm in 1961! ( which was noted by jerome corsi when he first discovered it ).

the files are only for INS honolulu. there could not have been a direct flight from kenya to honolulu in 1961, no kenyan airport at that time had the capability of handling a jet aircraft. all flights originating in kenya would enter the US and go thru customs/INS on the east coast, most likely NY. there has yet to be a claim that any INS files are missing from NY.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:41 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,207,970 times
Don't you get tired of always having to come up with new user names?

Old 06-09-2013, 08:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
funny how the Cold Cuts Posse claims are refuted by records:

And can't explain how a 8 month pregnant woman (who couldn't get the shots required to go to Kenya), would travel to a country all by herself (since its established that Obama Sr. didn't leave the United States until 1964) to a country that didn't have any medical services on the quality of the US, to see a family that she never met and were already not pleased that Obama Sr, married a white woman in the US.

then have a baby with no family support, and at least a day after birth, make the long trip back to Hawaii (via New York), sneak her baby through customs, at least three times, then arrive in Hawaii, with no record of her arriving into the State. All at the cost of $35,000 in today's dollars, for a person who was a college student.

Awww, don't confuse them. Some of them can't even understand a Target commercial, so you think that will make any sense?

Old 06-09-2013, 08:46 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
When there is doubt, the right thing to do, is investigate and find facts to eliminate the doubt.

The investigation has only uncovered more doubt.
That is not a good thing.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:10 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When there is doubt, the right thing to do, is investigate and find facts to eliminate the doubt.
like the fact that there were zero US citizens traveling from flights originating in kenya to the US between june 30, 1961 and june 30, 1962?

Old 06-09-2013, 09:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Are you SERIOUS? This changes EVERTHING. I totally now believe that Obama's birth certificate is forged.

Now what?

Old 06-09-2013, 09:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Are you SERIOUS? This changes EVERTHING. I totally now believe that Obama's birth certificate is forged.

Now what?
Time to storm the White House with torches and pitchforks, I guess.
(Can I borrow a pitchfork? Will a BBQ fork work just as well?)

Old 06-09-2013, 09:38 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Time to storm the White House with torches and pitchforks, I guess.
(Can I borrow a pitchfork? Will a BBQ fork work just as well?)
I was about to say you better watch yourself or you can be arrested for threatening the president but I noticed you are not in the USA. Used to be we could say things like that but our freedoms are getting smaller and smaller to the point that you cannot even joke about something anymore.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
funny how the Cold Cuts Posse claims are refuted by records:

And can't explain how a 8 month pregnant woman (who couldn't get the shots required to go to Kenya), would travel to a country all by herself (since its established that Obama Sr. didn't leave the United States until 1964) to a country that didn't have any medical services on the quality of the US, to see a family that she never met and were already not pleased that Obama Sr, married a white woman in the US.

then have a baby with no family support, and at least a day after birth, make the long trip back to Hawaii (via New York), sneak her baby through customs, at least three times, then arrive in Hawaii, with no record of her arriving into the State. All at the cost of $35,000 in today's dollars, for a person who was a college student.

I don't believe any of this tripe, but this issue of travel shots that gets brought up again and again drives me crazy! Some months ago, I posted a link showing that Kenya does not require ANY shots to enter the country from the US. It's irrelevant to the argument, and distracting.

MD Travel Health - Kenya - vaccinations, malaria, safety, and other medical advice
Note all are "recommended" NOT required.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies