Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 10:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Time to storm the White House with torches and pitchforks, I guess.
(Can I borrow a pitchfork? Will a BBQ fork work just as well?)

There's a good reason semi auto and fully automatic weapon sales, have been at record levels, for the last 4 years.
Pitch forks are for peasants, not sovereign individuals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 10:31 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
How do you explain the missing INS plane records for the week of August 1 through August 10, 1961?
1. They are only "missing" from Hawaii. Any arrivals from Kenya would have been through New York, and those records are pristine.

2. The card feeder for the Hawaiian records jammed more than 50 years ago. This is obvious from looking at the original 1961 microfilm. The archivist already explained this to the Cold Cuts Posse.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When there is doubt, the right thing to do, is investigate and find facts to eliminate the doubt.
Except when there isn't doubt, just nutburgers chasing their masturbatory fantasies.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There's a good reason semi auto and fully automatic weapon sales, have been at record levels, for the last 4 years.
Pitch forks are for peasants, not sovereign individuals.
So, you're saying that Americans are going to storm the White House with automatic weapons?
Good to know and good luck with that.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:36 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,258,227 times
Birthers need to give this up. Unless you have NEW hard evidence that has not yet been refuted, I don't think anybody will listen anymore.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Except when there isn't doubt, just nutburgers chasing their masturbatory fantasies.

We will both see for ourselves, won't we......
Wonder why all those semi & fully auto sales happened in harmony with this tyrannical government in action? There is a reason for everything.

Remember weapons are only good for two things.
Practicing for a clean kill and making a clean kill.
There is a damn good reason we have the right to kill placed in our own US Constitution. But there is only one condition to use that right. Only one. One you do not think should exist for anyone but you.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:52 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
number of US citizens traveling from kenya to US via plane between june 30, 1961 and june 30, 1962:

zero.

Annual report of the Immigration and Naturalization Service
Wow! Fours hours to show up? The graveyard shift guy must be on furlough.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I was about to say you better watch yourself or you can be arrested for threatening the president but I noticed you are not in the USA. Used to be we could say things like that but our freedoms are getting smaller and smaller to the point that you cannot even joke about something anymore.
Criticizing the government is not allowed anymore either. You have been flagged for audit.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
So, you're saying that Americans are going to storm the White House with automatic weapons?
Good to know and good luck with that.
My sincere and fervent hope is that Americans will "storm" the voting booths in 2014 and sent this bunch of totalitarians packing while we still have a vote.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:02 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't believe any of this tripe, but this issue of travel shots that gets brought up again and again drives me crazy! Some months ago, I posted a link showing that Kenya does not require ANY shots to enter the country from the US. It's irrelevant to the argument, and distracting.
Was this requirement for 1961 or today? You are linking to health requirements for traveling today.

Back in 1961, traveling to a distant country like Kenya, there was much more restrictive requirements. One, is that 8 month pregnant women wouldn't be able to FLY at all. So ignoring that one inconvenient fact that destroys the entire "Stanley went to Kenya to give birth", immunizations for at least polio would have been required. And shots forpolio aren't recommended for pregnant women, unless they REALLY need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies