Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 09:37 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiorules View Post
no but as soon as the nsa gives a copy of this thread to the local authorities, the swat team will shut down that insidious, treasonous stand down.

The girl selling it will be charged with tax evasion if there is any justice. Lol j/k
lol!:d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 09:38 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
I bought some lemonade from a kids lemonade stand today

Big deal, I just read a troll thread.

What do I get, a medal?

672 posts, read 1,418,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Liberals are always telling us we can't depend on obtaining a good and safe product without government or union help.

I was pointing out the absurdity of their "thinking" as I did it today.

Millions of people interact everyday without government intervention everyday without injury or without anyone getting ripped off. I don't think liberals comprehend that.
I think you're ignoring the fact that the reason you were able to buy a safe product from those kids flies in the face of your rant. Don't you think that the water they used was clean and regulated? How about the flavoring? Don't you think that the product they used (Crystal Light, etc) was also a regulated food product? If natural lemons were used, don't you believe that there are regulations for the producers, so that they're not grown in an unsafe manner (ie contaminated by sewage) or the safety of the herbicides that might have been used on said fruit? People love to complain about how ridiculous regulations are, and then they are able to wake up the next day and live a healthy, safe life.

3,038 posts, read 2,514,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I think it's weird and creepy that the experience of going to a kiddie lemonade stand was impactful enough that he had to write about it later in the day.
I think it's weird and creepy that people think other people cannot function and participate in mutually beneficial economic arrangements without government permission and/or union representation. Extremely pathetic.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
I bought some lemonade from a kids lemonade stand today.
Was there a lot of priests hanging out there??

Old 06-17-2013, 09:40 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Soon there were be a smartphone app to document illegal lemonade stands for a reward.
And the same tools will applaud it.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrocker View Post
I think you're ignoring the fact that the reason you were able to buy a safe product from those kids flies in the face of your rant. Don't you think that the water they used was clean and regulated? How about the flavoring? Don't you think that the product they used (Crystal Light, etc) was also a regulated food product? If natural lemons were used, don't you believe that there are regulations for the producers, so that they're not grown in an unsafe manner (ie contaminated by sewage) or the safety of the herbicides that might have been used on said fruit? People love to complain about how ridiculous regulations are, and then they are able to wake up the next day and live a healthy, safe life.
Wow. I wondered how long before someone posted this type of nonsense.

You're correct. No one knew how to grow safe-to-eat lemons before the government taught them. lols.

And no one has ever lived a safe and healthy life without the government there to guide them. lols.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:41 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times
Quote:
I bought some lemonade from a kids lemonade stand today

Big deal, I just read a troll thread.

What do I get, a medal?
Yeah, you can pin it right next to the " I'm special" sticker you got from your teacher

Why the anger? You know how many of our bitter Dems on here roll

Old 06-17-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Yeah, you can pin it right next to the " I'm special" sticker you got from your teacher

Why the anger? You know how many of our bitter Dems on here roll
Did you give Ohiorules a discount?

Old 06-17-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Was there a lot of priests hanging out there??
I bought lemonade from a kid and you keep wanting to talk about child molestation?

Then you think I'm creepy and weird?

Dude, look in the mirror.

All I did was buy a glass of lemonade.

Seriously man go get professional help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies