Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 08:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
He may have wiped it clean after the altercation, but before the picture was taken. The blood continued to flow.
Except he didn't have any blood on him. What did he wipe it with his gun?

Old 06-23-2013, 08:24 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Wrong. Bright people keep the perp in sight. They don't just call the cops and then go home. The cops are gonna want to talk to them and find out why they were called. They don't just wander around wondering why they were called.

And yes, every time I see the title of this thread I think of being almost pregnant. Maybe Z will be found almost guilty, but not quite. lol.
Bright cops keep a perp in sight. Civilians stay out of the way and make themselves available to answer questions.
But out of curiosity was was TM a perpetrator of?
When GZ started his pursuit TM's only crime was to be out walking.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
Because TM is that good? LOL

It's right around this time that the professional trolls come on boards to disrupt, and hopefully, close the thread. When you start talking about facts, and having real discussions, they get a bit upset.

Interestingly enough, the police don't believe Zimmerman's story anymore than most of us don't . Nothing racial, no bias, it just doesn't add up. But that doesn't mean you can prove Murder 2.
I think they did murder 2 because of the following him also known as stalking but we will see.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:40 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Bright cops keep a perp in sight. Civilians stay out of the way and make themselves available to answer questions.
But out of curiosity was was TM a perpetrator of?
When GZ started his pursuit TM's only crime was to be out walking.
lol. The cops weren't there, doh! I suppose you would call the cops and then just get in your car and leave the cops to figure out why you called when they showed up. That should go over well.

And dumb Trayvon would have been fine had he kept walking. Unfortunately for him, he decided to circle back and confront Zimm. Too bad, so sad.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:43 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
lol. The cops weren't there, doh! I suppose you would call the cops and then just get in your car and leave the cops to figure out why you called when they showed up. That should go over well.

And dumb Trayvon would have been fine had he kept walking. Unfortunately for him, he decided to circle back and confront Zimm. Too bad, so sad.

Not quite. The girlfriend will be a witness.

Trayvon Martin Final Phone Call With Girlfriend - YouTube

Old 06-23-2013, 08:49 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
I wonder how many future crimes Zimmerman prevented by his heroic action? Probably quite a few now that we know the whole story about Trayvon Martin.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:

No argument TM was dumb. Never said otherwise.
What is really dumb is playing super trooper.
So the 911 dispatcher was dumb for telling GZ to get back in his vehicle. They were dumb for saying they didn't need him to follow?
Well first of all unless I saw someone really doing something wrong I wouldn't have called the cops.
Second I wouldn't go following someone around if I really thought they were a bad guy. I would have assumed that they might be armed and willing to shoot me for it. After all they are a bad guy.
Then again I don't have an ego to stroke. I have cop friends and not a one of them would want a civilian to do what GZ did. They all say the same thing. Make the call and sit tight wait for the police to do their jobs.
You still didn't answer the question.
What was TM a perpetrator of? What crime was he committing? What did he do that earned him the pleasure of being pursued by super sleuth GZ?
Where I come from out walking isn't a crime.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I wonder how many future crimes Zimmerman prevented by his heroic action? Probably quite a few now that we know the whole story about Trayvon Martin.
Heroic? Some have strange ideas about what a hero is. But please tell me what was heroic?
Following an unarmed man whose only crime at that moment was to be out walking?
The aggressive pursuit against the 911 operators direction?
The shooting of an unarmed man?
Oh maybe from GZ's past.
The road rage incident?
The time he threw a girl across a room and was fired from his job?
The domestic violence issues?
When he was drunk and pushed a cop?
Help me out with this one.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
So it only started bleeding when he leaned forward? With his head being bashed into the concrete over and over again? Really?
Wouldnt his head bleeding while he's being bashed against the concrete result in the blood being left on the cement, not his clothes? Where else do you expect it to go?

Old 06-23-2013, 08:52 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
No argument TM was dumb. Never said otherwise.
What is really dumb is playing super trooper.
So the 911 dispatcher was dumb for telling GZ to get back in his vehicle. They were dumb for saying they didn't need him to follow?
Well first of all unless I saw someone really doing something wrong I wouldn't have called the cops.
Second I wouldn't go following someone around if I really thought they were a bad guy. I would have assumed that they might be armed and willing to shoot me for it. After all they are a bad guy.
Then again I don't have an ego to stroke. I have cop friends and not a one of them would want a civilian to do what GZ did. They all say the same thing. Make the call and sit tight wait for the police to do their jobs.
You still didn't answer the question.
What was TM a perpetrator of? What crime was he committing? What did he do that earned him the pleasure of being pursued by super sleuth GZ?
Where I come from out walking isn't a crime.
Quote:
Heroic? Some have strange ideas about what a hero is.
In the grand scheme of things, the way it turned out is probably best when measuring the societal benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies