Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,256,509 times

Advertisements

and why don't you like Russia? I would think liberals, especially those from the pacific northwest, are still pining the loss of the "great beacon of hope" that was communism. Putin from what I understand, still likes communism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
It is obvious from some of the comments you have made recently that you would be happier in Russia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 09:32 AM

3,451 posts, read 7,057,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
and why don't you like Russia? I would think liberals, especially those from the pacific northwest, are still pining the loss of the "great beacon of hope" that was communism. Putin from what I understand, still likes communism.
Shows how little you know about the Pacific Northwest.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:34 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,256,509 times
yeah I do. Very over regulated region and very miserable people who find the only thing 'tolerant' are those like themselves.
Must be all that rain and gloomy weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Shows how little you know about the Pacific Northwest.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:46 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
There's nothing to like about Barack Obama. The Putrid Left should know what its like to hate the President after all the bitching and moaning we heard from liberal turds during the Bush years!

Fundamental Disingenuousness is a hallmark of liberalism and your post is the perfect example of that.
LOL, are you kidding, the left still b*tches and blames Bush even 5 years into Obama's presidency. And they look up to the Obama presidency? We are screwed.

Last edited by petch751; 06-23-2013 at 09:55 AM..

Old 06-23-2013, 09:49 AM

we are seeing the world now laugh at the United States to the point where the United States is now considered as a huge boiling pot of hate, anti-Christian, and very weak.

This is exactly what Obama wants. He thinks America is too powerful and has too big a foot print on the world. Part of the reason he is on a constant apology campaign through out the world.

Read more: Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost

Old 06-23-2013, 09:52 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,949,135 times
Default Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit

I know Obama is a dilettante, but I have a problem when you use Pravda to prove it.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
I know Obama is a dilettante, but I have a problem when you use Pravda to prove it.

Do you understand the concept of "Peace through strength"?

You refuse to understand that perception is important. If the world see's the U.S. as weak that is not good. Not good at all. Think about it. Bullies don't pick on people they know are a match, they pick on the weak. If no country is afraid of the U.S. then instead of using perception "peace through strength" to ward off more wars we will be dragged into it because they perceive the U.S. as weak.

Obama is fulfilling his dream to weaken the United Sates and change it and make it unlike anything the Founding Fathers ever could envision it to be.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:59 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
"Like who? Most European leaders have a great relationship with Obama"

The relationships with Euro countries is of no consequence.

It's like taking a coliform count, where the higher the count the more polluted, except it is not the coliforms that are the cause of the pollution.....they are just an indicator of no consequence.

Euro is the old dusty lap dog for whoever holds world power. What they really think is set aside for ythe crumbs that fall from the table of a spendthrift country.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
"Like who? Most European leaders have a great relationship with Obama"

You don't understand "Politics" do you. You also don't understand they see America as a piggy bank either.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:07 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,386,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You don't understand "Politics" do you. You also don't understand they see America as a piggy bank either.
I don't like the way they're looking at me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies