Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 03:02 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
How does being dumb discount you from being a reliable witness?

And the "lies" were not relevant to the details of the alleged crime (her whereabouts for the funeral, her age).
If you can't read an important piece of evidence that you claim you wrote it discounts you from being a reliable witness.

The lies prove that she is a liar, she lied to the police, she's lied to everyone involved so far. Aside from her word there is nothing to prove her conversation with Trayvon went the way she claims it did and her continual lies puts doubt on that being true.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:03 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,176,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I have a feeling Precious is in for a little more than just 15 more minutes. We'll see her behind a microphone again.

With Al Sharpton behind her.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:05 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Another prosecution FAIL.

She testified that the dead hombre on the bottom was face down.

Obviously, Trayvon was accosting George when George shot him.

Love it!

Old 06-27-2013, 03:06 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
How does being dumb discount you from being a reliable witness?

And the "lies" were not relevant to the details of the alleged crime (her whereabouts for the funeral, her age).
Bravo! Some one who is capable of seeing the big picture. I didn't see/hear her testimony today, but I did hear it yesterday. I thought her authenticity made her a very good witness. I don't think her inconsistencies were significant, but possibly a lack of good communication because she grew up in a Haitian family in Miami. People on this forum simply seem incapable of understanding that there are cities in the U.S. where people who are from a different culture/country maintain their culture in their homes and communities and that MIAMI is the best example of that which I can imagine. In fact there is a large community called "Little Haiti" in Miami, and there's a reason for that. Just like the "Little Havana" community, where most folks there are Cuban and speak Spanish in the stores and shops in that area.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:08 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
If you can't read an important piece of evidence that you claim you wrote it discounts you from being a reliable witness.

The lies prove that she is a liar, she lied to the police, she's lied to everyone involved so far. Aside from her word there is nothing to prove her conversation with Trayvon went the way she claims it did and her continual lies puts doubt on that being true.
I'm sorry, but your post doesn't make much sense. None of what you state has anything to do with her intelligence and how it affects her simply recounting what she saw. And again, if she's as dumb as many believe her to believe, the defense should've been able to blow gaping holes in her testimony. Instead, she consistently corrected him when he tried to insinuate something she didn't say (which proves she couldn't be lead in her testimony).

Old 06-27-2013, 03:08 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Love it!
No, by the time she got there, GZ had pushed TM off and was on top of him. GZ has testified that he was on top of TM and holding him down, face down, after the shooting.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Love it!
It will be interesting to see if the jurors on this jury in Central Florida are so much like you that they will agree with your opinions and find Zimmerman not guilty.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-27-2013 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: flaming

Old 06-27-2013, 03:10 PM

226 posts, read 230,179 times
Now it's Omara's turn to cross.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:11 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
No, by the time she got there, GZ had pushed TM off and was on top of him. GZ has testified that he was on top of TM and holding him down, face down, after the shooting.
It doesn't matter in the slightest who pushed who. Trayvon was shot in the chest and was face down. He wasn't shot in the back as he tried to race home. He chased George to where the thing happened. He should have just waltzed on into his house.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Always drives me a bit nuts when witnesses guess at what they 'think' must be. I am such a literal person. Simply say what you saw only and do not guess.
Always very good advice for witnesses. Also do not elaborate unless you are specifically asked if you can elaborate, and even then, if there's nothing to elaborate about, don't just talk because you've been asked to talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies