Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 12:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What's the gay agenda?

Old 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Again, what is the gay agenda?

Old 06-28-2013, 12:56 PM

Old 06-28-2013, 12:57 PM

In other words, just more mindless babbling with no thought behind it. Par for the course.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:58 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post

I find interesting that some straight individuals spend so much time and effort focusing on gays, and I was wondering what is the psychology behind this?
A chance to tell everyone, in as much detail as possible, how gays "do it".

They're all very knowledgeable. Amazingly so.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:01 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
OK, but you started the thread DON!

FTR, my interest in exposing the lies of the left is that I am raising children.

The left is using the power of the state to target children for homosexual propaganda.

They know most adults have too much common sense to be receptive to the "equal marriage" ruse.

They understand that we realize the main reason homosexuals want to marry each other is to attempt to legitimize same-sex relations by anointing them with marital legalese.

It has nothing to do with equal rights as everyone already has rights that are equal.

This is about using the power of the state to control the use of a word (marriage) in hopes of controlling the thoughts associated with this word.

The bottom line is common sense and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.

For this reason, the left has gone to war with common sense and anyone who expresses it.

They have pushed for hate-crimes legislation that would make a church pastor who preaches against homosexuality legally liable for the criminal actions of another with the real goal being to silence him.

They have invaded our elementary schools with stories about homosexual penguins and same-sex parent pairs because they can reach unquestioning minds without annoying parents asking tough questions or telling their kids why this is bull ****.

They have hijacked school anti-bullying campaigns to advocate the normalization of homosexuality while attacking religious organizations and anyone who dares hold a different view.

They publish the names and addresses of people who actively support organizations involved in preserving marriage so their minions of malcontents can harass and threaten their families.

How about instead of trying to silence the voices that oppose the homosexual agenda, you come up with some reasons for advancing it that aren't silly and self-contradictory?
Ha ha hahha ha ha, coming from a man obsessed with anal sex. Tolerance is being taught so that everyone knows that not everyone is the same. Intolerance is taught at home by parents who think that others being different is wrong. Public school and school in general is preparation for life and its realities, want your kid isolated and brainwashed, put them in a religious private school. Gay people have been around forever and we are not going away, we are normal, homosexuality is a normal expression of sexual identification.

If I were to have listened to my stepdad and my mom in the 60's, I would be treating blacks, Asians and jews as inferior, undue of equal respect, always to suspect them and distrust them. But I saw way beyond their ignorance and hate, I chose to go to a public school with a large black and Asian majority with latinos right behind them. I was often the minority in many situations and I am about as white as can be, red hair, blue eyes and freckles. Most of my best friends were Latinos and Blacks and the ones I saw with the most prejudice were the white kids that went to the only Catholic school in town. When they talked to me and did not know that I grew up in a Mexian family or lived in the same neighborhood as the black kids, and this still happens to me, they would make comments like, "cannot trust those blacks/pick your race/ people, they're all the same". I have even had it from straights that do not know I am gay and say " those gay people, cannot trust them perverts, they are all child molesters, that is why I voted yes on 8". I was shocked because one was a guy that I have known for a while, younger than me by 10 years living with a woman 20 years older than me, I am 53, do the math. I felt like saying that he was someone to talk, that everyone refers of him as the paid for gigolo who cannot read or hold a job. But I left it alone, why try to educate an idiot.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:03 PM

Old 06-28-2013, 01:04 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What's the gay agenda?

The gay agenda is to normalize homosexuality.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The gay agenda is to normalize homosexuality.
Being gay is normal for them. Have they tried to recruit you? Again, what is the gay agenda?

Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 PM

8 posts, read 9,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I find it strange that some so called "heterosexual" individuals are preoccupied with gay issues.

As a straight man I don't spend too much time thinking about issues relating to the gay community.

I find interesting that some straight individuals spend so much time and effort focusing on gays, and I was wondering what is the psychology behind this?
1. They have no life
2. They WANT to make other people's lives miserable so they can feel better about THEIR own miserable life.
3. They think it's their right to butt into people's love affairs.
4. They are bigoted.
5. They are full of hate

I could go on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies