Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2014, 11:27 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times

Advertisements

Does anyone seriously believe that Putin didn't take all the materials that Snowden had? Do you think he would have allowed him to remain in Russia without that Material?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 01:09 PM

28,675 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Does anyone seriously believe that Putin didn't take all the materials that Snowden had? Do you think he would have allowed him to remain in Russia without that Material?
And why in the world would Snowden not release everything? Or how could anyone trust that he will not eventually...it's how he's now making his living.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:13 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
At this point, I would not put ANYTHING past this country.......evvvulll, insane and corrupt to the core.

It has been coming for a LONG time, the crumbling of the USAtard.

Hats off to the Wally-Snackbars, that 9-11 attack was the cherry on top of the S*** sundae that really accelerated the demise of this once fine country.

The best we can hope for is a quick crumbling with a soft landing.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:17 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
At this point, I would not put ANYTHING past this country.......evvvulll, insane and corrupt to the core.

Hats off to the Wally-Snackbars, that 9-11 attack was the cherry on top of the S*** sundae that really accelerated the demise of this once fine country.

Feel free to leave. North Korea has plenty of room. Lots of fresh air and plenty of work.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:23 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post

I'm actually still waiting for this "crumbling" that you paranoid ron paul supporters keep dreaming about... lmfao.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:24 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
“I would love to put a bullet in his head,” one Pentagon official told BuzzFeed. The NSA leaker is enemy No. 1 among those inside the intelligence world.
America
An anonymous Pentagon official told BuzzFeed.....

Old 01-21-2014, 03:40 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
If Snowden has, in fact, put people's lives in danger in the intelligence communities of the UK and US, I don't blame them for wanting to kill him. If Snowden had done "what he thought was the right thing" without involving those weasely self-serving egomaniacs, Greenwald and Assange, I would not have such a low opinion of him. It makes him appear weasely as well (the company you keep). With all Snowden's super 'spy tips' you would think he would be able to help Putin find those pesky terrorists that infiltrated the 'steel ring of security' and are now running around Sochi.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
First, remember that the NSA is a military organization. So is the Pentagon.

Do you really think you can't find among soldiers someone who would talk about shooting a man who has betrayed what they've sworn to give their lives to defend? That's like being surprised that a police dog would bite a criminal.
Or a cop eating a doughnut. Or a doctor golfing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The statement shows the evil bastards for what they really are
Frank, you have no idea how freaking evil they are....and it isn't merely that they are evil, it's that they are fanatics on top of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Where is the morality in the US Government spying on its own citizens?
I motion we discuss that after the civil war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Most level-headed people in the U.S. believe Edward Snowden deserves a fair trial in accordance with the Constitution. If the evidence bears out that the NSA has been circumventing the Fourth Amendment then Mr. Snowden is a legitimate whistleblower who should be exonerated.
Trial?

You ought to be carving his head on Mount Rushmore and naming universities and high schools and highways and roads after him. You ought to be putting up bronze statues everywhere. Women ought to be lining up to have is baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If Snowden has, in fact, put people's lives in danger in the intelligence communities of the UK and US, I don't blame them for wanting to kill him. If Snowden had done "what he thought was the right thing" without involving those weasely self-serving egomaniacs, Greenwald and Assange, I would not have such a low opinion of him. It makes him appear weasely as well (the company you keep).
Manning and Snowden are Heroes.

The sooner you all recognize and admit that, the sooner you can restore the Constitution and save the US...

...and your own lives as well...

Mircea

Old 01-21-2014, 05:37 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Quote:
“I would love to put a bullet in his head,” one Pentagon official told BuzzFeed. The NSA leaker is enemy No. 1 among those inside the intelligence world.
America
Generally speaking I make it a habit to avoid listening to information from individuals who enjoy putting bullets in someone's head.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:55 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
At this stage, murdering whistleblower Edward Snowden would only serve to make him a martyr and add support for his cause. Besides, Mr. Snowden has already fulfilled his mission of handing off his evidence to Glenn Greenwald and Bart Gellman as well as filmmaker turned activist Laura Poitras. Is the Pentagon prepared to assassinate all those people as well?
No doubt, if anything happens to him, a ton of information those who target him gets released and you can't put he genie back in the bottle. I would hope the ones with itchy fingers keep this in mind.

I think a lot of ordinary people would instantly start to imagine what sort of dark secrets are buried at the bottom of the pile too. The NSA had had much questioned about it since. That would just justify all the suspicions about what else he knows. Karma you know. She always pays back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies