Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2013, 10:33 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,845,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Like people remember everything taught in every class they ever took. Please do not ask me to do any calculus problems.

I believe ME Bao can instruct people on memory.
Hahahahaha! Wasn't that a trip?!!! Hahahahahahahaha!

Old 07-07-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
The TM cheerleading gang here can not even remember what was testified to last week!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Old 07-07-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
Warning!

I am a reformed psychopath, so if we ever meet don't swing at me.
LOL! Thanks for the warning! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Old 07-07-2013, 10:42 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Not sure why God does some of the things he does but I ain't gonna argue with him.
God? It seems to me when people invoke gods name it is for 1 of 2 reasons.
To blame god for something they did or to use god for an excuse for something they fail to understand.
God had nothing to do with GZ shooting TM just as he had nothing to do with TM not calling 911 or simply running home.
If god is the cause of the worlds problems then he is a dead beat dad.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:42 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,735,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
whogo;30364903] Not sure why God does some of the things he does but I ain't gonna argue with him.

Please, not the god thing again.

It's bad enough we seem to have picked up a new racist...
This is where all of you people who throw out the "racist" term loose all creditability, all of it!

If you are so anti racist, when was the last time you gave your time 'mentoring' black kids? BTW that is exactly what Zim had been doing prior to this incident.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:43 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Zimmerman took more than CCW classes. He attended Seminole State College and was studying criminal justice. THOSE are the classes to which reference has been made and were brought up in testimony in this trial. That testimony can be moot to you forever, simply because you didn't understand why it was being presented, but the jury heard it and the jury understood the purpose of the testimony..(and they will be reminded of the purpose of that testimony in closing)...maybe THEY understood because they were paying attention. The Jury also saw the video of the interview with Hannity where, when asked if he knew anything about SYG law, Zimmerman answered twice that he did not, one time just smiling and shaking his head no.

Whatever CCW class or classes Zimmerman took were just additional information/knowledge gained. Not everyone learns at the same rate as you, and some people can in fact grasp concepts rather well, even if they are spoken at a very fast rate of speed, especially if it's something in which they have a great interest.
So anybody who is versed on the SYG law AND kills someone in an act of self defense is, by default, exploiting the language?

Is that what you are implying?

So, anybody who exercises SYG has to be "beaten close enough to death" for it to be justified?

Old 07-07-2013, 10:45 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So anybody who is versed on the SYG law AND kills someone in an act of self defense is, by default, exploiting the language?

Is that what you are implying?

So, anybody who exercises SYG has to be "beaten close enough to death" for it to be justified?
Nope, that's not what I'm saying or "implying." I"m saying Zimmerman lied about his knowledge of the laws in Florida regarding SYG and self defense. That's pretty simple.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:46 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Nope, that's not what I'm saying or "implying." I"m saying Zimmerman lied about his knowledge of the laws in Florida regarding SYG and self defense. That's pretty simple.
Why would he be lying?

Rachel Jenteal is going to be a senior in HS and can't even READ.

Clearly, attending school doesn't = adherence.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:47 AM

Someone sent this link to me. I don't listen to Manning, won't if I don't have to, but he makes good points, and some funny. However, it was the comments at the end of the video that I was interested in reading.

"As bad as the White racist response to this trial has been. It would be even worse if an innocent man went to prison to appease the Black community and to avoid a race riot."

"I NEVER HEARD OF A PERSON WINNING A FIGHT TO SCREAM FOR HELP."

"The only time I know of anyone winning anything and then getting violent is the NBA finals ;-)"

Rachel Jeantel Acquits George Zimmerman - YouTube

Old 07-07-2013, 10:50 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,735,072 times
Quote:
Wrong. Do you charge for your mind-reading services? If so, your clients are getting a very bad deal.
Well I used to charge big bucks for my mind reading capability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies