Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 06:51 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Huh? Martin attacked Zimmerman! He should have been inside his father's apartment. He was only moments away. Instead, he decided to surprise the "creepy ass cracker," which he couldn't wait to do, since enjoyed instigating fights, and he was angry that Zimmerman had spotted him, and was keeping an eye on him. After all, the neighborhood had been experiencing break-ins by black teens. Of course he was "profiled." Duh! Martin was wandering about and looking into homes. He did not go straight home, as he shoulc have.

You believe too much of the "legacy media's" lies.

Or he could have called 911 from his phone. Instead, he acted like a "down for life thug" and paid the price.

I grew up around thugs like Tylenol Martin and let me tell you, those people are a menace. I would have shot his BET watching, Gangster rapping, weed smoking, class cutting, fight picking butt too and not had a second thought about it.

I am George Zimmerman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 06:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Or he could have called 911 from his phone. Instead, he acted like a "down for life thug" and paid the price.

I grew up around thugs like Tylenol Martin and let me tell you, those people are a menace. I would have shot his BET watching, Gangster rapping, weed smoking, class cutting, fight picking butt too and not had a second thought about it.

I am George Zimmerman.

No, you're not George Zimmerman. If you were in that situation, Trayvon would still be alive, and you'd be washing the **** out of your pants.

Stormfront misses you, dude. Yiou might want to check in every now and then.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:55 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,622,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
One thing I dont understand. Who was yelling? GZ or TM? Did they prove that it was GZ who was yelling. It is possible that GZ took out his gun and TM was yelling. then there were gun shots after yelling when GZ shot TM dead.

Nope-based on evidence it was GZ-why? Because GZ told the police he was yelling for help then when he thought he was going to die, he took out his gun and shot TM-this was before it came out that the screaming was on the 911 call. GZ didn't know someone had called 911 and it was on tape.

Martin was the aggressor-he confronted GZ and instead of calling the police or going home, he punched GZ.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:57 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, you're not George Zimmerman. If you were in that situation, Trayvon would still be alive, and you'd be washing the **** out of your pants.
No, that punk would be dead at the end of my glock and I'd be washing to blood out of my shoes. Punks like him are cowards.

Quote:
Stormfront misses you, dude. Yiou might want to check in every now and then.
Why would a white supremacist board want a mixed guy? Like I keep saying, I am neither black nor white and neither blacks nor whites will ever accept us fully.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:00 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Their biggest mistake was withholding evidence and now they are likely to face consequences themselves civil suit.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:03 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
By that logic, one can start fight with anyone walking on the street and then shoot him dead claiming self defense. One can claim that he/she feel threatened even if the other person was protecting self from your assault. No witness. Jury will believe your word.
Ugh.

First off, it doesn't make that legitimate self defense.

Second off, if no one can prove anything, you could claim that exact same thing whether SYG was in place or not, with any self defense law, and you'd have the same chance of walking.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:04 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
SB - We disagree. I think the prosecution had a damn good case but did not want to convict the killer.
Okay, so what did they omit? They had a horrible case. This entire thread is speculation and none of these ridiculous "theories" have any place in a courtroom.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:12 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
My God...the case is over, the verdict is in.

Let's move on..........
Eric Holder loves it......we're not talking about him or the President. Win, Win for Holder......from what he's doing it's NOT going to be over.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
Zimmerman should not become a right wing hero. Here is a guy who has a history of violent and anti-social behavior. Accusations of domestic violence, accusations of molestation, and arrested and charged with battery on a police officer.

This is not a good guy. And it's very likely he will re-offend. I don't think the courts have seen the last of this punk.
Have to say this woman claiming being molested sounds quite fishy......even when away from him she didn't tell her mom or dad or anyone. They would have family gatherings and she said he would give her a look and she knew it was going to happen........she sounds more like a crush gone bad or making up the story for her own agenda.

You'd think she would refuse gatherings with Zimmerman, she was 6 and he 8 for a decade she said nothing!

Old 07-16-2013, 07:28 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
No, because there was nothing to act on. Being paranoid doesn't grant you the right to act in self defense legally. If that were the case, you could assault anyone you wanted to and claim you THOUGHT they were going to do you harm.
Good thing Zimmerman had physical evidence to substantiate his claim to self defense then, eh?

Zimmerman di not simply "think" he was being pinned down by a person sitting on his chest, assaulting him, the evidence shows he was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies