Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2013, 07:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,334,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
"Woman clutches her purse in the elevator when Black man enters."

He wanted soo bad to say a White woman. This kinda **** pisses me off. Racist POS.
Why because it is true?

Old 07-19-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Really? Unite? By pandering to those bringing race into a case that had nothing to do with race? Yeah, the great uniter......
Do you really believe that? Do you think if a blackman went into a police station and said that he shot a young white boy in self defense do you believe that they would not have gave him a drug/BAC and a full investigation and kept him there until it was done?

I cannot prove that zimmerman was racist, but there is no doubt that the police dept treatment of the case was!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:46 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,987,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Trayvon Martin could have been me"

Looking at Obama's sheltered life withgoing to private schools in his early life and elite colleges, I doubt it.
That doesn't mean he know nothing about racism and being profiled in a negative way as a black man.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I'm sorry, but the fact of the matter and the reality is ..... if Zimmerman had been a Black man, we would have never heard anything about this case.

It's doesn't matter a Hill of Beans who/what Trayvon Martin was ..... it's all about who Zimmerman is.
Democrats, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, Al Sharpton, MSNBC, the DOJ and Obama .... never have anything to say about Black on Black killing or crimes.

The "new White Hispanic" is the story and the controversy here ..... Hispanics need to wake up and understand that they are under fire with a new designation. This is all political Grand-Standing and agenda driven for some very odd reason. I suspect a lot of mis-direction because of all the Scandals that are hitting the Administration.

Never let a "crisis" go to waste.

If the police dept did the same thing by letting him go w/o an investigation and not testing for drugs/alcohol and not notifying his parents in a timely manner ......YES IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME THING!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
this is such crap
my primary care doctor is from Nigeria
the office is in a mostly black area I am usually the only white face in there and when I go up to his floor
I am almost always with black men
I do not clutch my purse or hold my breath!
good grief
what an insulting comment to make Obama needs to TRY and be president, I know he has not done very well at that job so far but he needs to try and quit insulting white women and black men
what a totally ignorant man he is
Just because you don't do it does not mean that it does not happen

Old 07-19-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream2020 View Post
Senior citizen hater. Just because some one is right-wing, and elderly, they must be racist.

Give it a rest.

I hate Obama's policies. I'm so racist I wanted Herman Cain to be president.

Doesn't President Obama realize the USA is so racist they elected a black man president.

Quit calling others racist and realize that most people do judge others by the content of their character.
You wanting herman cain as president does not make you racist ....just clueless

Old 07-19-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Blacks in the ghetto commit crimes because they can't afford to live in decent middle class neighborhoods & go to White schools.

That will be his argument watch & see.
My arguement would be crooked cops, racist judge/jurors and inadequate defense team.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,015,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Do you really believe that? Do you think if a blackman went into a police station and said that he shot a young white boy in self defense do you believe that they would not have gave him a drug/BAC and a full investigation and kept him there until it was done?

I cannot prove that zimmerman was racist, but there is no doubt that the police dept treatment of the case was!
For the millionth time already, ZIMMERMAN ISN'T WHITE!!! He's bi-racial like your sorry sack of **** president. Stop making this a White/Black issue when its clearly not. I know you Liberals would love to brainwash everyone into thinking otherwise.

His father was German & his mother is from Peru.

7,300 posts, read 6,740,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Oh, I understand what he's trying to say...

Black, good.

White, bad.
So that's what you got out of it????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Of course.

But Trayvon made poorer ones. And they resulted in his death.

Attacking, knocking down, and beating someone who has not attacked you, is a VERY poor decision.

BTW, it's also a crime - the ONLY crime that was committed that night.

How do you know that zimmerman never grabed him? Oh thats right you don't, but it is easy to take the word of a proven liar with a few scrapes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.