Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 06:38 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Tragic story here, but it does not excuse whites who are racist from being racist and continuing to represent a cancer on this society. It doesn't excuse whites who practice racism and are the most ignorant members of this society, from discriminating against black people.

Get a better perspective.
The only cancer I see is the black underclass garbage culture.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:22 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
She doesn't look like she could be his daughter....
No, it is just that Obigot and his acolytes see no racial profit in publicizing this.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Tragic story here, but it does not excuse whites who are racist from being racist and continuing to represent a cancer on this society. It doesn't excuse whites who practice racism and are the most ignorant members of this society, from discriminating against black people.

Get a better perspective.
And yet you have the nerve (or instructions from Obigot) to defend every crime that is racially motivated by blacks and excuse the actions.

Talk about promoting racism (just like your dear leader)

Old 07-21-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Did you miss the part where he was caught, has been charged, and will stand trial...?

Is that not justice?
It certainly was not for those who were displeased with the Zimmerman/Martin trial and verdict.

Why, except for the race of the perpetrator should this be any different?

Old 07-21-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
whats real sad. white conservative males using this white kid to further there agenda.

but thats what they do.
Good thing that adult black racists don't do the same thing, right?

Last edited by Arjay51; 07-21-2013 at 08:56 AM..

Old 07-21-2013, 09:02 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,834,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlw2009 View Post
New charges in Molly Conley homicide | KING5.com Seattle

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.
Not a problem...could not have been the Oman's son. No money in it for TV networks orgies.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:32 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,226,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
The only cancer I see is the black underclass garbage culture.

Best and most accurate post I've seen lately. The only thing I'd add is the cancer of out-of-control law enforcement.

People need to wake up. At some points these cancers will have to be treated like cancers!

Last edited by SpencerMtn; 07-21-2013 at 10:00 AM..

Old 07-21-2013, 10:08 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlw2009 View Post
New charges in Molly Conley homicide | KING5.com Seattle

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.
CNN or NBC will probably NEVER carry the story.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
If YOU were attacked at night walking home wouldn't YOU do whatever you needed to defend yourself?
Are you forgetting who the witness said was on top doing the attacking? What would you do?

Old 07-21-2013, 10:17 AM

9 posts, read 7,715 times
Can't we all just agree that racism and violence exists on both sides of the fence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.