Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 09:40 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Rapists should be subjected to castration as a condition for release.
Chemical or actual castration?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 09:46 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
It depends. There are people who rape over and over again and don't care if they destroy life. On them I would say, cut it off. Make their life hell. Then there are people who know they have problems, sex addicts, and they want to stop. But they don't know how. I would say they should be chemically castrated.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post

Since it was recently Shark Week, why don't we just let the sharks handle that?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
yes several years ago she was brave enough to testify to Grand Jury he was in prison for 10 years but could have served 5 more had not the parole board let him out about 3 months ago
now he was kidnapped and raped another woman in Bowling Green
the week before he raped my daughter, he had raped another woman but she was too scared to testify
he held my daughter all night and raped her repeatedly with her one year old son in the next room
he is a monster and needs to never get out
there is a link to this a couple of pages back with his foul picture and the story
I'm sorry for her pain.
But, can you tell me why you're bringing this up on CD now?

Most people know their rapists.
And all women get hurt when they bring it to court, especially when law enforcement doesn't pay attention to them.

Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
54% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police
97% of rapists will never spend a day in jail
Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted
There is an average of 207,754 victims (age 12 or older) of sexual assault each year

And while I feel great empathy for your daughter, and know a bit about being raped myself, not every rapist will rape again.
I think it's unfair to paint all people the same.

In the US, rapists can have access to a child born from their assault.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:44 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times
Angry *

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga
This is very sad.......

IM SO SORRY YOUR DAUGHTER WENT THRU THIS Georgia Dem......... THIS SCUM SHOULD BE FOUND!! (And dealt with)

Old 08-29-2013, 05:05 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
This is very sad.......

IM SO SORRY YOUR DAUGHTER WENT THRU THIS Georgia Dem......... THIS SCUM SHOULD BE FOUND!! (And dealt with)

thank you
and yes it is horrible and now another woman is going through it too this monster has to be caught!!! and stronger laws for violent sex offenders have to happen!!
we are going to bombard KY lawmakers on this!!!
we are the ones that vote these people in who do we want?? people who work for the states and the country?? I say HELL YES!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm sorry for her pain.
But, can you tell me why you're bringing this up on CD now?

Most people know their rapists.
And all women get hurt when they bring it to court, especially when law enforcement doesn't pay attention to them.

Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
54% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police
97% of rapists will never spend a day in jail
Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted
There is an average of 207,754 victims (age 12 or older) of sexual assault each year

And while I feel great empathy for your daughter, and know a bit about being raped myself, not every rapist will rape again.
I think it's unfair to paint all people the same.

In the US, rapists can have access to a child born from their assault.

WHAT???????!!!!
what the hell should I not bring it here!!! I have been a member here for YEARS!!!!
This is MT daughter and a frigging monster is on the loose!!!!!
He DID rape AGAIN!!!!
I don't give a shi% about you stats!!!!
and this is far from UNFORNTUNANTE!!!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
don't talk to me I don't want anything from you and I will post what I damned well please I thank the ones here who have cared not somebody like you that is trying to make this something other than what this is
a mothers cry for her child

Old 08-29-2013, 06:50 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
I would second this. I don't agree that the punishment for rape should be execution though. I don't agree with executing anyone. If they choose to resist arrest and get shot, I won't lose any sleep over that. But I don't like the idea of a government employee deciding whether someone lives or dies. Especially when we have absolute proof that wrongly convicted people have been sent to death row multiple times.
I understand your stance on capital punishment, and I have my issues with it myself. To kill someone there better be strong evidence against this individual. In this case given his history there is. I have no problem having him put down like the wild animal that he is! Let one of the family members do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I think they should takes his balls and let women crush them under their high heals. After that they should lock him up in a Maximum secure prison for the rest of his life.

Why should the taxpayers have to pay to keep this guy locked up for life? Put him down like the wild animal that he is!

Old 08-29-2013, 07:51 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I understand your stance on capital punishment, and I have my issues with it myself. To kill someone there better be strong evidence against this individual. In this case given his history there is. I have no problem having him put down like the wild animal that he is! Let one of the family members do it!

Why should the taxpayers have to pay to keep this guy locked up for life? Put him down like the wild animal that he is!
Ok then. Works for me

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 08-29-2013, 11:13 AM

this monster raped another woman the week before he raped my daughter but she was too scared to testify
who knows who else he has raped??
and I used to be in a prison ministry at my church and used to visit regularly on Georgia's death row
I was totally against the death penalty but then over time when thing like that monster down in Fla kidnaped that little girl from her home in the middle of the night kept her for days then buried her alive
well I changed my mind he ended up here in Atlanta they caught him on a video at a bar drinking and laughing he had no remorse from what he did
at his trial he sat there coloring at the defense table trying to act like he was insane!!!
That did it for me
if someone murders a child rapes them or an elderly person or some other heinous crime I am all for them put to death
rape is one that should carry the death penalty
my daughter will never out live that night mare and she is reliving it now with that bastard out there
now this other woman is terrified
no, these are not men not by a long shot and I don't know what I am going to do but this has pushed me to be very active somewhere
I know I crawled out of domestic violence but I have never been reaped but I had to have years of therapy and today, thank God I am sober 15 years in AA so I have put to rest as best I can that crap but this is my child!!! It makes it so much different
you all do not know how much every one of you,
except that one twit
has helped me
I have needed to vent and get this crap out of my head
so thank you !!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies