Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 02:26 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
If not a single person who voted on the 14th amendment was for same gender "marriage" then 14 amendment does not allow same gender "marriage".

gays (people who desired members of the same sex) had equal rights to straights at every single point in US history.

any gay can marry a member of the opposite sex, just like any straight can marry a member of the opposite sex.
any gay can't "marry" a member of the same sex, just like any straight can't "marry" a member of the same sex.

gays are just really stupid or really big liars for complain they don't have equal rights.
Awwww. You're going to try that tired old line?

People have tried it in the past, and failed miserably.
Both blacks and whited has the same rights. Blacks could marry their own race, and whites could marry their own race.
Judges didn't buy it then either.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:27 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Judaism demands that we follow the law of the land except if it violates gods laws or is a anti-Semitic law.

Since this Oregon law is both I will violate it, I suppose you have problem with all the Holocaust survivors who violated Germany's law that said they should be dead.
So you would be willing to kill people associated with the gay community in the name of Judaism? You better hope no one from your synagogue reads this cause you are being a bad, bad Jew.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
for events

this case is much more equivalent to me baking a cake for law school graduations but not medical school graduations.

I'm not discriminating against medical school graduates because they can also buy a cake for a law school graduation.
They bake WEDDING cakes. It is discrimination under the laws of Oregon to not sell those WEDDING cakes to customers based on their sexual orientation.

Are you really that dense?

Old 09-09-2013, 02:30 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Delta View Post
I think we have a bonafide psychopath here, folks. He pretty much just admitted he is willing to brutally murder innocent people.

How the hell do people reach this point? How can they stand to live with themselves, even stand to exist at all, when the only thoughts they entertain day in and day out are of causing harm and distress to their fellow human beings? I'm not religious at all, but I feel like when you've reached the point of entertaining thoughts and feelings of this magnitude of evil, you have also reached a certain kind of 'spiritual filthiness'. It just sullies you.
anyone who want's to force people to violate their religion by force is not innocent.

Guess what this country's first legal documents had a death penalty for homosexual behavior

This is from The Massachusetts Body of Liberties
[SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]adopted as law by the General Court
of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bay
December, 1641
[/SIZE]

Quote:
[SIZE=-1]8. If any man lyeth with mankind (with another man in homosexual intercourse) as he lyeth with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, and they both shall surely be put to death.[/SIZE]

Now we have come to the point anybody who is against homosexual behavior is now forced by gay terrorists to comply or get fined or worse.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Since you quoted me, I assume that is your answer to my question. I can't tell if it's a "yes" or a "no" answer.

Does anyone know, or is that too much to ask? Has the bakery actually closed yet? Or is this entire thread still based on a lie?
The bakery has closed their store. They have stated that they plan on opening a home bakery.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:32 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You are a bad Jew aren't you. Baking a cake to be sold for profit does not violate your religious belief. I know plenty of Jews who would be ashamed to read your posts.
yes it does, it goes against at least 2 laviem (negative commandments).

the bolded part implies to me you are in favor of classical antisemitism as well as a modern antisemitism.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
anyone who want's to force people to violate their religion by force is not innocent.

Guess what this country's first legal documents had a death penalty for homosexual behavior

This is from The Massachusetts Body of Liberties
[SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]adopted as law by the General Court
of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bay
December, 1641
[/SIZE]

Now we have come to the point anybody who is against homosexual behavior is now forced by gay terrorists to comply or get fined or worse.
You're still not answering my question.

Would you, or would you not, be willing to kill people because you don't approve of same sex marriage?

Yes?

Or no?

Old 09-09-2013, 02:37 PM

545 posts, read 451,953 times
Thats a mental case question cinebar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies