Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM

83 posts, read 72,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Again, for the ignorant, there was no missing money:
So the government's excuse for the $2.3 trillion dollars is that there never was $2.3 trillion dollars and here's some government documents to prove that. LOL Really people?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:52 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Anyone else notice every couple of months a newbie comes along and regurgitates this 911 conspiracy?

And they always claim "new evidence" by numerous scientists and engineers...

Anytime I see another 911 conspiracy thread opened with "new evidence" I picture:
Do you think some of the newbies are recycled?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
lie
You sure about that? Or are you just too afraid to believe that Big Brother would ever do anything to deceive the people of this country?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM

600 posts, read 660,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
oh really....

WHO told them to report a builing collapse before it happened....

twoofers..never use their brains

thats one of the questions I'm asking you!

who exactly are you shilling for?

again, its on youtube!

and i'm far from a truther, but there are certainly still unanswered questions, how could there not be given such a grand disasterous event

yet, you think you know it all... hmmm

Old 09-20-2013, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post

yet, you think you know it all... hmmm
Yes, they know it all because that's what the guy on tv in the fancy suit with the makeup tells them.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:56 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
please!

it wasn't just the BBC reporters, there were multiple reporters told to announce that WTC 7 had collapsed when it was still standing!
1) wrong. the entire truther claim originated because of the BBC report

2) no one who was there on 9/11 disagreed that WTC 7 would fall. THEY all knew it would. They just didn't know when.

Quote:
again, its on youtube, watch it for yourself.
Quote:
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...2_WTC_GRAPHIC/
Nigro_Daniel.txt

"Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed." - Chief Cruthers

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Cruthers.txt

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Ryan_William.txt

"Firehouse: Did that chief give an assignment to go to building 7?

Boyle: He gave out an assignment. I didn’t know exactly what it was,but he told the chief that we were heading down to the site.

Firehouse: How many companies?

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/9.../gz/boyle.html

Old 09-20-2013, 11:57 AM

600 posts, read 660,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Do you think some of the newbies are recycled?

i thought you weren't into conspiracies

yet you and working class hero have about the same number of posts and started posting within a year of one another... hmmm

Old 09-20-2013, 12:00 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,692,780 times
Here's a video featuring Donald Rumsfeld announcing he doesn't know where the 2.3 trillion is. The most interesting part about this story is that an alleged passenger jet airliner that measures about 140 long with a wingspan about the same and a tail section of 41' managed to make an 18' hole in the pentagon wall and totally disintegrate leaving no debris. Further this alleged plane had to be flying a mere few feet off the ground and yet not one traffic light, street light, tree was disturbed. The alleged plane managed to hit the pentagon at the exact location where this lost money was being audited with most of the personnel killed.

The only think I can think of that would be able to fly close to the ground without hitting anything and punching an 18' hole is a missile.

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon - YouTube

Old 09-20-2013, 12:00 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin_Dallas View Post
So the government's excuse for the $2.3 trillion dollars is that there never was $2.3 trillion dollars and here's some government documents to prove that. LOL Really people?
did you even READ the issue

in the ACCOUNTING for FY 96, 97, 98, 99 of the DOD BUDGET there was RECIEPTS missing and 2.3 trillion was not DOCUMENTED were EXACTLY it was spent

there NEVER was 2.3 t of ACTUAL money missing

fact..2.3 trillion was UNACCOUNTED FOR from the CLINTON ADMIN..

fact they found (accounted for every penny)
oh please you are not going to bring that garbage up again

the money was NEVER missing, just unaccounted in balancing the book during the CLINTON admin...had ZERO to do with Rummy

so you(and all the twoofers) saying that rummy stole 2.3 trill.....is a LIE

Read the 1999 DoD audit report. $2.3 TRILLION unaccounted for under the CLINTON admin.

yes it was all accounted for

this from 2002

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending
By Gerry J. Gilmore American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 -- As part of military transformation efforts, DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim and his posse of accountants are riding the Pentagon's financial paper trail, seeking to corral billions of dollars in so-called "lost" expenditures.

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.

Most of the 674 systems "don't talk to one another unless somebody 'translates,'" he remarked. This situation, he added, makes it hard to reconcile financial data.

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.

"That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2...200202201.html (broken link) (old link)

Defense.gov News Article: Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending

every reconcile your check book....hmmm

Defense.gov News Article: Reforming Financial Management System Can Save Big

try actually reading, instead of bring up 10 year old debunked twoofer lies

Old 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin_Dallas View Post
Sweep sweep sweep. Sweep that money right under the carpet. No one will ever know. And you know how now one will ever know? Because all the documents were destroyed. Where were the documents? In the exact part of the building that was blown up in the Pentagon on 9/11. How convenient. All those CCTVs around the pentagon and the only video footage released never shows impact. What an obvious cover up.

yup, that's all you can do. hand waive away evidence when it destroys your claims.

The unaccounted for transactions, were known long before 2001. All the way back in 1999. And they knew that these discrepancies had to with accounting issues. They knew the money was spent, but could not account for what the money was spent on.

Sorry if REALITY trumps your fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies