Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 01:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
International negotiations have been going on for years with no progression what so ever. Countless United Nation Security Council Chapter 7 Resolutions have been implemented for Iran to release its nuclear program info as well as opening its workspaces for IAEA inspectors. They have failed to do so as they continue building 90m underground imbedded in a mountain. Rouhani says he wants to negotiate, ok we have heard that before. How does the international community enforce and make sure that Iran is no longer researching illegal military planning and enriching?

I think everybody wants a diplomatic solution to the issue but as of right now, this is not going to happen.

Still looking for an actual answer. I assume your recap of the history of Iranian nuclear negotiations precludes our current administration from further dialogue with the newly elected Iranian President? Is that what you're saying?

See, I'm trying to get you folks on the right to commit to a course of action rather than just using every opportunity to take another dump on the administration. Instead of taking every issue and using it to dump on the president, I'd like just for once, to actually tell us all what you would actually DO.

As of right now I expect you would ignore all overtures from the Iranian president as our nation's official policy. At least all the right wing tea party posts on the matter seem to point in that direction without actually saying so.

Last edited by mohawkx; 09-29-2013 at 02:29 PM..

Old 09-29-2013, 02:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
Good one - accuse him of being on their side. That seems to be the actions of a person that has no ideas.
I'm used to it. LMAO...that's their move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Who? Us or the president? We seem to be doing the Carter years all over again, all we need now is runaway inflation and interest rates in the double digits.
Oh wait, we'll have that as soon as the printing press runs out of ink!
I'm talking about those of you that can't get enough of hostility with Iran. Wake up...it's 2013. Move on.
Quote:
As an Iranian spy was just caught in Israel. But ofcourse, the US is excluded of all terroristic plans that Iran I could. I would not trust anything Iran dished out.
Yea, and Israeli assassins have murdered Iranian scientists on Iranian soil.

And again, you're not supposed to trust Iran. You're not supposed to trust any nation but your own.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:05 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,093,332 times
Quote:
Yea, and Israeli assassins have murdered Iranian scientists on Iranian soil.

And again, you're not supposed to trust Iran. You're not supposed to trust any nation but your own.
Any scientist who is apart of an illegal WMD program is susceptible of harm against foreign intelligence agencies in which the politicians behind the WMD program express nuclear genocide against a particular country. I will lose no sleep over this matter.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Still looking for an actual answer. I assume your recap of the history of Iranian nuclear negotiations precludes our current administration from further dialogue with the newly elected Iranian President? Is that what you're saying?

See, I'm trying to get you folks on the right to commit to a course of action rather than just using every opportunity to take another dump on the administration. Instead of taking every issue and using it to dump on the president, I'd like just for once, to actually tell us all what you would actually DO.

As of right now I expect you would ignore all overtures from the Iranian president as our nation's official policy. At least all the right wing tea party posts on the matter seem to point in that direction without actually saying so.
You mean well and it's great to think of rational negotiations in western terms. But the Middle East is not the Western world and leaders in the Middle East do not think rationally. We will give the president a chance and really see what's he wants to do. But if you really think the billions of dollars invested into it's program, the countless hours digging a whole 90 meters below ground and the high developments they have achieved over the past 10 years is going to be thrown out over a cup of coffee.... With the continual threat of its hegemony in the Middle East and constant threats of its Sunni rivals.

You will learn one day to never take what an Arab or Persian leader in the Middle East says in english. Most likely they say the opposite in Arabic, Farsi, ect. The President has no say over the Ayatollah and I highly doubt he is going to throw away the pipe dream of a nuclear umbrella.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:19 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
As long as there is no foreign aid involved.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Any scientist who is apart of an illegal WMD program is susceptible of harm against foreign intelligence agencies in which the politicians behind the WMD program express nuclear genocide against a particular country. I will lose no sleep over this matter.
Good, then i'll lose no sleep over Iranian agent subterfuge in Israel.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Good, then i'll lose no sleep over Iranian agent subterfuge in Israel.
Israel is not going out of its way to destroy the Iranian country or killing Iranians for Yahweh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies