Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 09:40 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
In the conservative alternative reality Obamcare is impacting jobs.

In the real world Obamcare is not impacting jobs.

Drop in U.S. Jobless Claims Increases Confidence - Bloomberg
Fundamental disingenuousness is the Liberal Calling Card. You folks wouldn't know what to do without it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 10:11 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,942,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Never said I didn't care. I said I don't care enough to go and research the issue. Huge difference, guy.

Better luck next time. So with that out of the way, why don't you get back on topic?
Actually, what you said was,
Quote:
I can't be bothered to Google it because, quite frankly, I couldn't careless about the issue
You couldn't care less about the issue. But you keep backpedaling.

Old 09-27-2013, 10:32 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2
This lyin' piece of %$#!!*
Calm down.... TURN OFF YOUR TV,ALL YOUR GONNA HEAR IS LIES MEANT TO CONFUSE THE SHEEPLE!!!!!!

Yes he is lying and they are buying it..... DONT BE ONE OF THEM!!

Old 09-27-2013, 10:49 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Actually, what you said was, You couldn't care less about the issue. But you keep backpedaling.
Right, I couldn't careless about the issue meaning I won't go out of my way to research it. That's not exactly back pedaling at all.

You might want to look up what backpedaling means.

Old 09-27-2013, 02:06 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Calm down.... TURN OFF YOUR TV,ALL YOUR GONNA HEAR IS LIES MEANT TO CONFUSE THE SHEEPLE!!!!!!

Yes he is lying and they are buying it..... DONT BE ONE OF THEM!!
I think it's pretty evident that I'm not buying his crap.....

It just ticks me off that the media has become a 4th branch of government....and a liberal one at that!

Old 09-27-2013, 03:09 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I think it's pretty evident that I'm not buying his crap.....

It just ticks me off that the media has become a 4th branch of government....and a liberal one at that!
So you're saying that if it was a conservative branch of government, then you wouldn't care at all whatsoever? Or you'll actively be defending it?

Double standard much?

Old 09-27-2013, 05:20 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,961 times
Quote:

Sure .. and Home Depot along with others are cutting to just below 29 hours a week .. heh .. once full time employees are now part timers, and once part timers are now considered temps ..

LMAO .. as long as you can work a few hours a week .. and make just enough to buy the gas to get you there and back

Old 09-27-2013, 06:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:

I deal with med- to large businesses every day and he topic is they have to cut hours or lay off dues to the ever changing rules and regs of Obama Care.

What we are seeing is the raise of part time jobs and many people have 2 jobs to make ends meet.

Mr. Obama should layoff of the weed ( for health reasons and all). Look at what major industry is doing or not doing. Get rid of not productive trade treaties like NAFTA.
Nafta a prime example what is good for every else except America!

Liberals better wake up! This country is Struggling on all levels.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:32 PM

2,672 posts, read 2,719,269 times
The only jobs program the Republicans have is wars, build up defense, build up the military, and borrow, and then borrow some more. Why do you think Bush was so successful. Now Obama is left with the mess which include doubling of VA Spending, doubling of defense, tripling of Homeland Security, tripling of Tricare. These are all the big spending programs that the Tea Party loves to death. The Tea Party has so many hands in these programs they probably need to get some extra hands.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:53 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,827,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
The only jobs program the Republicans have is wars, build up defense, build up the military, and borrow, and then borrow some more. Why do you think Bush was so successful. Now Obama is left with the mess which include doubling of VA Spending, doubling of defense, tripling of Homeland Security, tripling of Tricare. These are all the big spending programs that the Tea Party loves to death. The Tea Party has so many hands in these programs they probably need to get some extra hands.
I'm really confused, democrats are the ones who have started the vast majority of wars.

Neocons spend way too much money, democrats think they don't spend enough so they spend even more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies