Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 06:43 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,547,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
This lyin' piece of %$#!!* REAL PEOPLE ARE BEING CUT BACK ON THEIR HOURS!!

You know why he can say this or anything else he wants??? Because he knows that no other media will question him except FOX.

I swear the media is so corrupt..........!!
He is an idiot AND a liar.

What do you expect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 06:56 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,367,910 times
It is amazing that people walk around thinking they are special and could never be wrong. There been a load of facts posted in the forum and in this thread proving Obamacare is responsible for employers cutting hours. When people are presented with facts and still hold onto their ideology prove that they are idiots. What is a shame some have college degrees the tax payers should demand their money back.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:04 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,862,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The same as Obama always does.

Obama lied about the circumstances of his own mother's death so that he could promote Obamacare. The Washington Post called him out on it and contacted his campaign and Obama ignored the Washington Post and doubled down on his lie - repeating it over and over again.

Obama knows he can blatantly lie over and over again -- because of who his supporters are.

‘The Road We’ve Traveled:’ A misleading account of Obama’s mother and her insurance dispute - The Washington Post

Obama is a compulsive liar, extremely disingenuous - even for a politician.

Incredibly sad -- no, actually just pathetic -- that this guy would lie about the details surrounding the death of his own mother.

The amount of lying he does seems to indicate that he could be a pathological liar.

I can't say I'm all that shocked. He was deserted by his father.....no, not his father, but rather the sperm donor that failed to successfully execute the "pull and pray" method. I doubt he had much of a relationship with his mother, because she hired a transsexual nanny in Indonesia -- named Turdi, no less -- to watch over her kid starting at age 8. So when your sperm donor that partially created you doesn't want to stick around, and your mom leaves you with Lola, you probably don't have a lot of alternatives but to start making things up.

And before you know it, you've lied your way into college, marriage, a community organizer gig, an absentee junior senator gig, and ultimately, the presidency.

I'm not sure who is worse -- Obama, whose past is littered with so much psychological and emotional baggage that he felt he needed to lie, or the media, who in an effort to control the narrative tolerated his lying.

Either way, it's unlikely you can believe anything he says.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:25 AM

26,505 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Incredibly sad -- no, actually just pathetic -- that this guy would lie about the details surrounding the death of his own mother.

The amount of lying he does seems to indicate that he could be a pathological liar.
What bothers me, is not so much the lie (as bad as it is to lie about the circumstances of the death of your own mom for political gain)....

...what truly bothers me is the fact that the Washington Post and other media contacted his campaign with the truth and yet Obama chose to repeat the lie even after the truth was revealed. He knows his supporters are either ignorant and won't find out about it or if they do find out about it they will make excuses for him. There is no pressure for Obama to be honest and therefore no need to be honest - and hence we have one of the most disingenuous presidents ever.

The amount of Obama supporters that truly want President Obama to be honest is insignificant.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
It's has only impacted jobs Americans do.
H1-B's are flocking over here to implement the exchange software for states.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:44 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Meh, I've got better things to look up. Why spend time myself when I know people on here will do it for me?

Youtube is indeed my friend, but I try to steer clear of any and all political related things. I want to be entertained not upset.
Good way to avoid admitting Bush was treated kindly during his term. President Bush faced a lot of hate from the left, how about Cindy Sheehan on his front yard protesting.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:49 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
He is an idiot AND a liar.

What do you expect?
Not so sure about him being an idiot, but lying seems to be a part of his raising.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:16 AM

423 posts, read 415,011 times
I have never known or met a politician that wasn't, or at the very least, well on their way to being completely full of $**t!

But this guy has, in my opinion, set an entirely new standard in this regard.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:05 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So typical of Leftists, and so predictable!
Except I'm not leftist, which therefore to you makes me unpredictable. Your logic doesn't make much sense, but whatever. You need to figure that out.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:07 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You'd rather remain ignorant. No facts please. Just another Obama sycophant.
Except I'm not a staunch supporter of Obama. Take your baseless and false accusations elsewhere. I get that it's your default action with the amount of Obama lovers on this board, but I'm not one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies