Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 09:15 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
This.

I will never understand why the Tea Party extremists can't just be happy that they succeeded. They set out to damage the US's position in the world, damage its economy, and make government as dysfunctional/nonfunctional as possible, and that's exactly what they've done. Why do they then whine about the US's economy being damaged, government being dysfunctional, and its position as a world economic power being diminished.

Be happy. Take credit for the mess you set out to create.
hahahahaha, libs. You guys are too funny. You just can't accept that your little pos party did this. You voted for this, you allowed this to happen, you made tons of excuses while it did, and then you spent the next 5 years whining and crying blaming, b-b-b-b- Bush!!!!!!!!!! and Tea Partiers.

Fricken fools.

Congratulations, the liberal think tank has worked well at indoctrinating so many. They've been at it since, geez, probably even before the 60s, but they have finally succeeded at zombifying the lot of you. You didn't even see it coming, you were so enamored with the Chosen One.

Keep making excuses, keep blaming everyone but yourselves. We wouldn't have this kind of debt if your Messiah hadn't been at the wheel. Bravo. Reap what you sow.

Oh, and the Neo Cons don't get off the hook, either. They are just as bad. None of these idiots wanted someone who would have taken care of business, they just wanted the same crap...same crap as the Dems with a few minor modifications.

"It's so stupid not to vote for those in the two party system, you're wasting your vote!" Yeah, I didn't vote for this arrogant prick in the white house, and I sure as hell didn't vote for the other liberal, Romney. Oh, and I didn't vote for Bush, either. And no way in hell did I vote for Clintoon. Good job, people. Excellent. You guys are so smart!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 09:19 PM

18,812 posts, read 8,481,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Looks like we were lied to many years ago though via Propaganda, as usual.

We were told we won the cold war because Capitalism was Greater than Communism, when really it was the fact that we had the rest of the world to use as our piggy bank.

It is easy to keep spending other peoples money when you can print as you please and use inflation to spread the costs on to other countries.

Not a quip for Communism, but if loosing our reserve dollar will have that much a devastating effect on us, then what we have been told were lies in the past.
One can look at Ruble denominated investments in and around 1998 to get a whiff of what can happen with sovereign debt based investments. Security is very key you see!

1998 Russian financial crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-13-2013, 09:25 PM

18,812 posts, read 8,481,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I don't believe the BRICS are powerless. Much goes on behind the scenes. However, how soon the public becomes aware of changes can vary and usually they are the last to know.

There is a great deal invested in USD. Also currency wars are used to make a great deal. One must not forget the giant shadow banking sector either.

We are however, seeing signs of coming changes. Some of which I believe will occur in the near future.
No, not powerless, but very very wimpy as of today.

But 0.1% today might be 1% in a few years, 10% in 10 and then onward. Just not soon. There is too much complexity and embedded interest and investment in USD throughout the world today. Think of all the individual investors, businesses, industries, communities, and countries all using USD. And very very few RMB. Then also think about all those people of power all over the world. Business and national leaders, politicians and other crooks. How many have RMB stashed in secret today? All of these entities want the USD to remain.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:25 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,157,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Scientists and propaganda experts call the Tea Party "a corporate propaganda group." And Tea Party members care more about the rich and large corporations than they care about themselves, their family, or their friends.

Tea Party members are against welfare for the poor, they are against high min wage laws, they are against earned income tax credits for low income workers, against health care for all, against helping middle class home foreclosure victims, ex.ex.

The majority of Tea party members have friends and family members who would benefit from the above things they appose. But Tea Party members don't care if their family and friends don't have health insurance, and they don't care if their family and friends make low wages. ex.ex.

Instead Tea Party members want 0% tax rates on capital gains (so rich CEO's will have 0% federal tax rates.)
They want corporate tax cuts.
They want to end corporate regulation (to increase corporate profits.)
They want to abolish the EPA, FDA, IRS, ex.ex. (because they fine and regulate large corporations.)
ex.ex.ex.

You should watch the following Australian documentary. The CEO's who control the Tea Party are manipulating the living hell out of you people.

The Billionaires' Tea Party (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube
I merely dispelling your implication that Republicans/Bush and the Tea Party are one in the same.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:35 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,657,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
And it goes nowhere. What the F are the Arabs going to do with trillions of RMB that don't even yet exist?
I believe the countries involved in this conspiracy are Russia, China, Arab countries, and South American countries (and maybe France). I believe the initial intention in all of this was to stop the world from trading oil in US dollars.

I would assume the Arabs are involved because they have oil and hate America.

But the rest of them are involved because they no longer have faith in US currency or the US economy. America has been such a powerful country that our economy effects every economy on Earth. When Americas economy gets upset it causes every country on Earths economy to become upset.

I have heard South American politicians say that they expect America to fall financially, and when it happens the whole world will shake. And these countries want to disconnect themselves from Americas economy.

At the time of GW Bush we were having some problems related to the economy. Then Bush did his supply side tax cuts and attacked Iraq for nothing, and this created huge deficits. These deficits went to our debt and this caused the US dollar to lose value, because a countries currency value is tied to their level of debt.

Then the deficits Bush created spread to the states, because states lost federal funding. Then we had to cut all kinds of federal and state programs. This caused another chain of events that made these countries fear the stability of the US dollar and US economy even more.

This fear from the US dollar loosing value, and then seeing America fall apart from lack of federal funding, sent fear into all those countries who's economies are so deeply connected to the US dollar and economy.

Just thank God Romney did not get elected, he wanted to do supply side tax cuts 3x bigger than Bush did, his tax cuts would have brought our debt to 150%-to-GDP. And then all these countries would be 10,000x more scared of our money.

Americas billionaires have 13%-17% federal tax rates, and Americans who make a $100,000 a year pay a 30%+ tax rate. And these f.ing republicans want to give these billionaires more tax cuts. Rich peoples tax revenues are possibly the most important thing in a modern country.

Last edited by chad3; 10-14-2013 at 12:22 AM..

Old 10-13-2013, 11:38 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,937,232 times
Quote:
No, not powerless, but very very wimpy as of today.

But 0.1% today might be 1% in a few years, 10% in 10 and then onward. Just not soon. There is too much complexity and embedded interest and investment in USD throughout the world today. Think of all the individual investors, businesses, industries, communities, and countries all using USD. And very very few RMB. Then also think about all those people of power all over the world. Business and national leaders, politicians and other crooks. How many have RMB stashed in secret today? All of these entities want the USD to remain.
The chinese or any others at the top don't really care the form as long as they have their wealth and control. The pull in the BRICS certainly isn't in their currency. I have said many times this is less about countries and far more about corporate profits.

Still those waiting for the dinar to revalue.

Last edited by CDusr; 10-13-2013 at 11:51 PM..

Old 10-13-2013, 11:48 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,937,232 times
Quote:
One can look at Ruble denominated investments in and around 1998 to get a whiff of what can happen with sovereign debt based investments. Security is very key you see!

1998 Russian financial crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Speaking of Rubles. Maybe more to that story than many people know. Gives a whole new dimension to currency war.

Wanta, Black Swan, White Hat Preamble | Veterans Today

Old 10-14-2013, 12:08 AM

893 posts, read 1,208,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlanynna View Post
This was bound to happen, with all the chaos is Washington. China has been waiting for a chance to step in and destroy the american currency. Lets burn all our made in china ****, and send the president, congress and the house to china too!
I'm sure they would love it if you burned all the stuff you already paid for... then you'd go out and buy MORE.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Bush != Tea Party.

Clinton has Surplus.
Bush destroyed that Surplus and created massive deficits via obligations.
Obama was slow to stop those obligations (mostly due to complex wars started by Bush).

None of that has to do with the Tea Party. The Tea Party assembled to fight Bush on TARP.
I researched your above statements. And you are correct the Tea Party attacked several things that GW Bush tried to do.

But still GW Bush and the Tea Party are in the same gang. They both want supply side tax cuts, corporate deregulation, to abolish the EPA, FDA, IRS, ex.ex.

I fully see the point that you were trying to make in your last post to me, and I concede that you were correct. I also admit I kinda put some spin on your post and I apologize (I did not do it on purpose.)

I wish you a good day/night NJBest,
Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 10-14-2013 at 12:29 AM..

Old 10-14-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You think these middle east wars are big you aint seen nothing yet. Obama has allowed this all to transpire. He should be iimpeached. At least Biden is an American.

"It also called for an end to the use of the US dollar as the international reserve currency, a step that would ensure the international community could maintain a safe distance from the side-effects of domestic political turmoil in the United States."

Debt Ceiling: China Calls for World to Be 'De-Americanised' - IBTimes UK
I just read your link and it says,

"China's official news agency has called for the creation of a "de-Americanised world", saying the destinies of people should not be left in the hands of a hypocritical nation with a dysfunctional government."

"the Xinhua news agency called the US a civilian slayer, prisoner torturer and meddler in others' affairs, and said the 'Pax Americana' was a failure on all fronts."

I am very glad China sees reality so clearly, and I 100% agree with them.

The Chinese think like US liberals and Europeans, and China says f. you to Bush's, Cheney's, and Rumsfeld's for Haliburton Iraq war, and China says f. you to the US republicans imperialist ways. And the Chinese don't like the way you republican racists torture and disrespect other people.

And China says they own $1.28 trillion dollars of US Treasuries. And whats the republicans plan to protect China's $1.28 trillion US dollars. To give Americas rich a $6.6 trillion dollar tax cut and destroy the finances of the US government even more (and devalue China's American currency even more.)

And China says the fight in Washington and closing the government (is risking devaluing their US currency even more.) And its republicans in Washington closing the US government (to stop all Americans from having health insurance.)

I am so glad I read your link. Earlier I was scared the rest of the world would one day get sucked into the Fox news/Tea Party cult, and then the rest of the world would be like the US republicans and only live for one purpose (to protect large corporations and lower rich peoples tax rates.)

Your link showed me the Chinese think like US liberals and Europeans (Thank God.)

Last edited by chad3; 10-14-2013 at 01:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies