Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 11:02 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

[quote=KUchief25;31936682]
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

Are they signed up now? So your saying you know 3 out of the 40 million who absolutely had to have healthcare so badly that if we didn't give it to em everybody else in the nation will be fined? Is that what your saying? Those are the numbers you present to me...........phantom people who nobody even knows and I doubt you even do? Gimme a break. If your "friends" are so sick they can't work they'd be on social security and medicare. Stop lying.

I am not lying so stop being a jerk. These are real people with real diseases who can't get insurance. You can grill me all you want and say I'm lying. But the sad thing is I am not lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 11:04 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
As predicted. And we wont hear one apology or one "Cruz was right" from the media or Democrats. Bunch of dirtbags.
Obama and his admin screwed up the launch.

Cruz and his tactics set a very bad precedent.

Both of these statements can be true simultaneously.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:04 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You know what's really funny? Every time Cruz comes out with some crazy statement against it ~ opinions about Ob amacare rise a notch in the public polls.

Cruz ONLY helped Obama with his stupid shutdown. THAT, by the way, your party is quite proud of and is threatening to do it again!

They own this shutdown; they know it ~ AND they want to do it again.
You wish. Ted Cruz is looking absolutely brilliant. He asked for the delay ahead of Obama. Just like Putin had to bail out Obama from getting us into a war with Syria, Cruz had suggested the delay that Obama is getting around to suggesting.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:05 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. But there are no lies. I know many that have been denied insurance because of predetermined issues. This is first hand knowledge, and I am not alone. Why do numbers have to be attached, even one person who is denied should be enough
All this misery is worth it (in your opinion) if "even one person" ..... what about the 16 Million that have been paying for Health Insurance and now it's been cancelled. Don't they count? What about all the people that used to have a 40 hour work week and now it has to be below 30 hours? Don't they count? Numbers have to be attached because 16 Million is not chicken feed. They matter, maybe not to you - but 16 Million that have suddenly lost their Health Insurance MATTER, and they are a big number.

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

ObamaCare was supposed to give a pathway to about 30 Million people who didn't have Health Insurance and Obama PROMISED that Health Care costs would go Down and those who had Insurance they like would not see it "changed" or lose it. That was all a Big Fat Lie - but hey, it's all worth it if even one person can get insurance that did not have it before. Turns out that it wouldn't be 30 Million even if everything went perfectly - it would only be about 13 Million in a best case scenario. They have to have 7 Million to even make the program viable. They spent (that we know of by October 1 almost $400 Million JUST on the Web-site. That doesn't count all the other expenses - the staff, the Navigators and their training, the hop-scotching across the Nation for over 3 years trying to promote this Debacle. How about all the Advertising - the TV announcements, the Radio ads, the expenses are endless. They could have just paid out the money at the rate of $1 Million per every un-insured and we would have been way ahead of the game.

Let's destroy the insurance of many Milions of people ..... just for this one person, 'cause it's "worth it". No wonder this country is such a mess with that kind of thinking.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You say you are good. So you don't care. If you cared and you were healthy you would cancel your healthcare and pay for one of your "friends". Liberals only care about themselves though and whine about how rich people don't take care of everybody else. That is all you folks do. Yes I am angry watching my country be destroyed by you lunatics. Move to Canada if you want free healthcare...........although it's not free their either. lol
Maybe you should move then. And why would I cancel my insurance. I said my insurance didn't change. Why do you take that as not caring.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
All this misery is worth it (in your opinion) if "even one person" ..... what about the 16 Million that have been paying for Health Insurance and now it's been cancelled. Don't they count? What about all the people that used to have a 40 hour work week and now it has to be below 30 hours? Don't they count? Numbers have to be attached because 16 Million is not chicken feed. They matter, maybe not to you - but 16 Million that have suddenly lost their Health Insurance MATTER, and they are a big number.

ObamaCare was supposed to give a pathway to about 30 Million people who didn't have Health Insurance and Obama PROMISED that Health Care costs would go Down and those who had Insurance they like would not see it "changed" or lose it. That was all a Big Fat Lie - but hey, it's all worth it if even one person can get insurance that did not have it before. Turns out that it wouldn't be 30 Million even if everything went perfectly - it would only be about 13 Million in a best case scenario. They have to have 7 Million to even make the program viable. They spent (that we know of by October 1 almost $400 Million JUST on the Web-site. That doesn't count all the other expenses - the staff, the Navigators and their training, the hop-scotching across the Nation for over 3 years trying to promote this Debacle. How about all the Advertising - the TV announcements, the Radio ads, the expenses are endless. They could have just paid out the money at the rate of $1 Million per every un-insured and we would have been way ahead of the game.

Let's destroy the insurance of many Milions of people ..... just for this one person, 'cause it's "worth it". No wonder this country is such a mess with that kind of thinking.

But it's not just one person, that was just my personal story.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
[quote=natalie469;31936744]
Quote:
[/b]

I am not lying so stop being a jerk. These are real people with real diseases who can't get insurance. You can grill me all you want and say I'm lying. But the sad thing is I am not lying.
They aren't trying hard enough then. Have they signed up for Obamacare yet? LOL. I'm sure you will say yes they are doing well and Obama has saved their lives. If they are as sick as you say they would be on SSDI or whatever it's called and be on medicare unless they were to dumb to sign up for it like most of the 40 million uninsured fools in the country. You go from knowing so many to three and now can't even explain how they are so sick yet couldn't find government insurance prior. That is why is say you are full of sheet.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:12 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
[quote=natalie469;31936744]
Quote:
[/b]

Well they've got their obamacare now --- if they can ever get started signing up for it. The one good thing from this is the issue of 50 million uninsured is no longer an issue. According to the liberals, the problem is resolved because they have their great obamacare now.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should move then. And why would I cancel my insurance. I said my insurance didn't change. Why do you take that as not caring.
Move? Why? I never advocated for government run healthcare? I said it would be a disaster and it IS. People like you make me sick. You scream and cry for this **** then when you get it and it's the disaster those of us said it would be you have the gall to tell me to move. What is wrong with you? Are you so stupid that you can't even understand YOU are the one who is ruining our country...........why yes you are unless your just trying to. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

It appears Natalie missed this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies