Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 11:59 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,561,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Ah, another attempt to take the quote entirely out of context.

It means exactly the opposite of what you cons are saying it means. But don't let that stop you.
Or it means exactly what he said. Remember, he has stated before that he says what he means and means what he says. It is all you revisionists and spin merchants who attempt to parse what he actually says to mean something more palatable to your views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 12:00 PM

904 posts, read 688,253 times
Quote:

It means exactly the opposite of what you cons are saying it means. But don't let that stop you.
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. "PERIOD".

But don't let a serial liar get in your way of reason.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:11 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,266,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Or it means exactly what he said. Remember, he has stated before that he says what he means and means what he says. It is all you revisionists and spin merchants who attempt to parse what he actually says to mean something more palatable to your views.
But you're not parsing and spinning … just the God's own truth, right?

Old 11-04-2013, 12:15 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
Quote:

I have no idea how that can be spun into anything positive.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:16 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,949,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Every President since FDR has civilian blood on their hands. No words parsed. Everyone of them.

If you need to believe Obama loves killing...sobeit.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I have no idea how that can be spun into anything positive.
He sounds sad. "I never thought that's what I'd be doing as President." That kind of thing.

You know, no adult EVER says anything as juvenile as "I'm really good at XYZ!" Not even Dubya, and he was a dumb as a box of rocks. I can't believe you fools actually fell for this spin. What next, Obama quoted as saying "Gee willikers whiz!" "Golly, wow! I love killing people!"

It's easy to understand if you're not deranged by Obama Hatred Syndrome.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
He sounds sad. "I never thought that's what I'd be doing as President." That kind of thing.
So it's O.K. to be good at indiscriminately killing people as long as you aren't gleeful?

Quote:
You know, no adult EVER says anything as juvenile as "I'm really good at XYZ!" Not even Dubya, and he was a dumb as a box of rocks. I can't believe you fools actually fell for this spin. What next, Obama quoted as saying "Gee willikers whiz!" "Golly, wow! I love killing people!"

It's easy to understand if you're not deranged by Obama Hatred Syndrome.
Spin? It seems that he is good at killing people which is the exact opposite of the president he promised to be. He doesn't have to admit that for it to be so.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So it's O.K. to be good at indiscriminately killing people as long as you aren't gleeful?

Spin? It seems that he is good at killing people which is the exact opposite of the president he promised to be. He doesn't have to admit that for it to be so.

It's irony. I'm sure you understand that concept, but I don't expect you to let go of your fun little anti-Obama meme for the day.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:

It's irony. I'm sure you understand that concept, but I don't expect you to let go of your fun little anti-Obama meme for the day.
I fully understand it might have been said in the way you portray it. I am asking how that makes any difference?

Are the innocent people killed by the drones less dead?

Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM

904 posts, read 688,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Every President since FDR has civilian blood on their hands. No words parsed. Everyone of them.

If you need to believe Obama loves killing...sobeit.
Every President has civilian blood on their hands. Just not with a robot killing over 90% of women and children that are innocent.

Where is the outrage from his loyal cultist's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies