Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 10:45 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No I wasnt wrong..

Obama's incompetence would revert to "Obama is incompetence"

You use "'s" for

Apostrophe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don’t).
The marking of possessive case (as in the cat’s whiskers, or in one month's time).
The marking by some as plural of written items that are not words established in English orthography (as in P's and Q's). (This is considered incorrect by others; see Use in forming certain plurals. The use of the apostrophe to form plurals of proper words, as in apple’s, banana’s, etc., is universally considered incorrect.)

none of those apply to what I said..

I dont give a rats ass where you live. Lots of people in NY live on welfare and in rent controlled apartments, so dont be ashamed.. Remember, welfare is a stimulus, yes, thats what your hero Obama and Pelosi stated, so you're just doing your part by living on it.

/FAIL Just like every posting you've made on this thread..
Except that I'm not on welfare... So if you are going to stick to that when it isn't true, nothing else you say has any merit. This is no longer interesting to me, so I am going to call it a night. You can have the last word (which I will never see) and look like some kind of hero to a few of your fellow bigots. Have fun with that, and have a super life!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 01:37 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
We have a similar issue in our state as well. It's a problem that I am facing right now as I try to find new insurance for the GREAT policy I had that was cancelled.
You had a horrible, junk policy, might as well just admit to it right now. Obama said so, it must be true. Don't try to tell us you know what is best for you, you are just stupid and you know you need big brother to make decisions for you.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:14 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You had a horrible, junk policy, might as well just admit to it right now. Obama said so, it must be true. Don't try to tell us you know what is best for you, you are just stupid and you know you need big brother to make decisions for you.
What do you mean? I amz edukated. I knowz whad be wright fore mee. eek:

Old 11-07-2013, 03:41 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Not to worry, Obamacare will see it's just end. After all, amongst all the bad press it's popularity is simply tanking....

Approval of Affordable Care Act Inches Up

Old 11-07-2013, 04:05 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
It really is a shame that some people are still so bitter about this man winning not one, but two terms, that they are lying about this program not working and also rooting for it, and thus, for other Americans to fail. And all because he looks a little bit different than you do.

Keep living that fantasy.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:21 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
You really don't think most of the conservative posters on here don't rely on at least two gubbermint programs??

are you ready to compare W2s yet ?

Old 11-07-2013, 04:30 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Just wait.

People have no idea how bad Obamacare is going to be.

There's a reason Obummer delayed the employer mandate.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:47 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
gubbermint
government
Let's see....same letter count so not a time saving abbreviation......must be an indication of.....uh...something else.
It just surrounds this poster with an aura of intelligence.
I do appreciate it though. It makes so much simpler to decide which posters can be ignored.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
gubbermint
government
Let's see....same letter count so not a time saving abbreviation......must be an indication of.....uh...something else.
It just surrounds this poster with an aura of intelligence.
I do appreciate it though. It makes so much simpler to decide which posters can be ignored.
I`ll say the same about the "Obummer" folks.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:18 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
It really is a shame that some people are still so bitter about this man winning not one, but two terms, that they are lying about this program not working and also rooting for it, and thus, for other Americans to fail. And all because he looks a little bit different than you do.
Defending the Liar in Chief?

Using the LSD tried and true whine of yelling racism over anything you disagree with?

Race has nothing to do with this abortion called Obamacare that was allowed to be born.

LSD's are all about killing babies, why was this one not aborted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies