Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 09:40 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,465,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
No. MEN are. Gay men just don't have to go through the whole song and dance that straight men do.

Exactly.

There was recently a youtube video that had a girl go up to 100 random young men and ask them if they wanted to go have sex with her. The guys answered yes.

In reverse, a guy then went to 100 random young women and asked if they wanted to have sex with him. They said no.

Women keep straight men from having the sex they wish they could have. Gay men can find sex in an instant if they will lower their standards. But many gay men are just as prudish and picky as any woman. Maybe there's a bit of jealousy among straight men because what actually is the most common form of sex for gay men (oral) is something that most married men can only get on their birthdays or after buying their girl something really expensive.

What all the teen pregnancies and abortions (even WITH birth control) in this country teach us, however, is that all people make poor choices - gay and straight - when it comes to having protective sex.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:16 AM

904 posts, read 689,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What two consenting adults do in their own private lives is always okay, unless you are trying to tell me we should have the public deciding what is and isn't acceptable sexual behaviors between two consenting adults. My wife and I would not approve of a pervert like yourself watching us have sex while judging us with what we do.
My opinion is not to limit freedom, or to care what you do. It is merely a opinion of what i feel is a healthy human being.

There are people that like to crap in each others mouths too....I don't support that either. Nor do i think they are role models for humanity.

Anal sex is against natural law, it is vile, and serves no purpose other than to fulfill a perverse emptiness of soul.

Sensualism has done massive damage to the psychological health of our world. It has separated us from a higher existence, and is lower than the animal nature.

Sad really.

Society is moving further from enlightenment, further from completeness, when sexual deviations become acceptable practice.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:21 AM

904 posts, read 689,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract”

Oliver Wendell Holmes
He wasn't speaking of homosexuality when he said this. He was speaking of racial bigotry.

Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light. - O.W.H.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:23 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,284,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
My opinion is not to limit freedom, or to care what you do. It is merely a opinion of what i feel is a healthy human being.

There are people that like to crap in each others mouths too....I don't support that either. Nor do i think they are role models for humanity.

Anal sex is against natural law, it is vile, and serves no purpose other than to fulfill a perverse emptiness of soul.

Sensualism has done massive damage to the psychological health of our world. It has separated us from a higher existence, and is lower than the animal nature.

Sad really.

Society is moving further from enlightenment, further from completeness, when sexual deviations become acceptable practice.
So you don't have any issue with other people having anal sex as long as it doesn't involve you. That is okay. Though if you think kinky sex acts are new because we have the Internet now, then you are extremely naive. Enlightenment and sex go hand in hand.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:27 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,465,588 times
Quote:

Sad really.

LOL. Pseudo intellectual, bloviating mystic religious brain washed clap trap. Sold gold crap. I really hope you don't think you're clever for coming up with such nonsense.

"Separation from a higher existence"? " LOL, if there were any true justice in this world people who espouse and truly believe this kind of crap would be locked up in loony bins where they belong. Sad enough folks, this kind of dumb walks among us, often undetected.

"Serves no purpose"? Well I guess neither do handjobs, fellatio or cunnilingus. Sex is for pleasure, and for procreation. Mutually exclusively, since 99% of sex is engaged in for pleasure, and not only when trying to make a baby.

"Unnatural" sex has been practiced since the first person discovered you can get pleasure from it. Men AND women.

"Filling perverse emptiness of the soul"?

Gosh, the "specialness" of your post just goes on and on..... I can't anymore.... lolololol!

Old 11-29-2013, 10:40 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,531,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Where in that quote dose he say anything about homosexuals? “unprotected anal intercourse is in a league of its own as far as risk is concerned,” Anal sex is not only practiced by homosexuals. HIV can not tell the difference between a male and a female anus.
You might have stats on the % of male/female vs male/male anal sex. I don't. If I'm wrong in my non-substantiated impression that it's proportionately practiced more by gay men than by hetero men and women, well, I'm wrong. Either way, gay men have every right to be as dumb as straight men.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:49 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,364,337 times
Quote:
He wasn't speaking of homosexuality when he said this. He was speaking of racial bigotry.

It still applied to homophobes.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:51 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,364,337 times
Quote:

Sad really.

Lol! That's pretty funny!

Old 11-29-2013, 11:10 AM

48,502 posts, read 97,062,750 times
Quote:

And we often hide the truth of diseases brought on by habits of humans.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:17 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,767,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Learn to read, I said, worldwide and it is still a human disease, not a gay disease. Keep fooling yourself.
That doesn't make sense. "Worldwide" includes the United States. And by the way, THERE IS NO first world country where straight people make up the majority of hiv cases. Think it's any wonder you only find that in the third world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies