Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 07:38 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,659,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I did answer your question directly. Voter fraud in the context of America has been repeatedly investigated, conclusion nothing is there and voter restrictions are targeted at hated groups of Americans that conservatives don't want to vote.

The mexicans are coming to get free stuff argument is racist and hateful.

You prove my point conservatives hate.
Quote:
I admit there is very little voter fraud as proven by investigations and it is not at all clear how restricting early voting or limiting the kinds of id accepted, closing polling stations, limiting voting hours, stops those small number of cases or justify new expanded voter restriction laws.

But what does explain the new voter restrictions is hatred of American voters whom conservatives don't want to vote.

conservatives hate.
Quote:
Pathetic semantics and word games now.

What word games do you speak of? Do you see how IGNORANT you look ? These are YOUR posts not mine. So now you are a big LIAR. So which story do you want to stick with?

Old 02-22-2014, 07:38 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Oooh so you dont like what you read so now its a bs source.. That sure is hateful of you Iamme to call sources bs..
No, the Washington Examiner is a bs source, and the Judicial Watch is a bs source.

One strong element of conservatism are beliefs in all manner of insane conspiracies that they won't let go no matter how fraudulent. Most of these conspiratorial beliefs amongst conservatives are what they use to justify their over heated hate filled rhetoric and legislative agenda.

Like of course I have to say these horrible things about Mexicans, look at what they are doing?

Of course I have to support restrictive voting laws that are aimed at preventing Americans from voting, these people are voting fraud machines who steal elections.

I no longer waste my time attempting to disprove conservative fantasy beliefs unless it is an issue I care about personally.

Number 1 there are so many insane conspiracies floating around in the conservative media and political landscape whose got the time

Number 2 conservatives generally speaking don't care about reality when it comes to public policy so they don't actually care about proof these conspiracies are used by conservatives to justify their rabid hatred for other Americans without those phony beliefs you are just left with pure hatred and malice.

Number 2 conservatives believe that since liberals lie it is ok for them to lie.

Add those things up and you get weird bs fake stats spreading all over conservative land.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:39 AM

307 posts, read 405,489 times
who ade eyou judge of what sources are bs

Old 02-22-2014, 07:41 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You just repeated the empty rhetoric of your previous post. Nothing but clichés. No substance.

All lies and imagination.
Well that is one opinion, but again for anyone paying attention. The anti- various groups of Americans rhetoric and legislative agenda of conservatives is very clear.

conservatives hate.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:43 AM

307 posts, read 405,489 times
so iamme is ok if i went in her house and mooched

Old 02-22-2014, 07:43 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Please tell me what Republicans are restricting access or trying to restrict access to contraception? Because they don't think we all should pay for yours? No one is preventing you from buying it.

I don't think a lot of us should have to pay for Tennessee, and yet they're still a net negative for the nation.

The modern Republican may be lacking in brain cells, they may be hypocrites, all while conforming to the extreme fringe of the party who would like to take us a thousand years back in time....

but to be fair...

I don't think the whole of the Democratic party can produce one ball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies