Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 12:26 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,672,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

This could play out to be a tense situation, and Obama will have to weigh his options, if the situation should worsen. Don't know how I feel aobut that. I agree for once he is damn if he does and damn if he doesn't this is a no win situation.
And if things escalate and get bad, then NATO will respond. It shouldn't and won't be entirely up to us.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:26 PM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
North Korea first successfully tested a nuclear weapon in 2006.

Russia waged war in Georgia in 2008.

Remind me who was president during 2006 and 2008.

Now you know.

p.s. Bush did nothing at all to improve relations with Iran.
Iran has been killing our citizens for 35 years now and you think talking to these Islamics nuts will bear any fruit?
Nobody can control N.Korea not even their masters and only friend they have in this world is Beijing.We can always send Dennis "the Menace " Rodman as they say "it takes a nut to know a nut"!

Old 03-04-2014, 12:27 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,672,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Iran has been killing our citizens for 35 years now and you think talking to these Islamics nuts will bear any fruit?
When did Iran kill any of our citizens?

Old 03-04-2014, 12:33 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
** sigh **
It never ends. The liberal left will continue to blame Bush for everything.
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: George W. Bush Is to Blame for Crisis in Ukraine
Did anyone expect anything different from MS Maddow? I wonder if she is on the Obama Payroll?

If anything GW Kept the Balance and was not afraid of making a serious decision that could affect national Security.

It is more about Putin thinks Obama is a week President and His administration has no teeth.

The Paper Tiger Syndrome!

Old 03-04-2014, 12:35 PM

255 posts, read 402,814 times
confirmation bias is everywhere in this thread.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
My savings accounts have grown. Thank You Bush. Nothing surprises me what comes out of the mouth of that women.

When you have to point fingers constantly for 5+ years guess what the finger pointing stops at your front door. The excuses get old, tired and very worn out. And please come up with something more original.

This could play out to be a tense situation, and Obama will have to weigh his options, if the situation should worsen. Don't know how I feel aobut that. I agree for once he is damn if he does and damn if he doesn't this is a no win situation.
Thank God Obama wasn't in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis or we all would be speaking Russian & Spanish...er well Russian anyway can't do much about the border either...

Old 03-04-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartleby9 View Post
confirmation bias is everywhere in this thread.

The Proof is Obama rack record of Foreign Policy or lack of it. If any you libs can justify Obama's Ukraine Policy feel free. I may of miss something!

This goes way back from Leading from behind. Hmmmm who said that?

Old 03-04-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
When did Iran kill any of our citizens?
Through their Islamic radicalism they export its Iranian Revolutionary Guards help and arms killing our soldiers with IED's. What you some kind of terrorist state lover?

Old 03-04-2014, 12:44 PM

255 posts, read 402,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Proof is Obama rack record of Foreign Policy or lack of it. If any you libs can justify Obama's Ukraine Policy feel free. I may of miss something!

This goes way back from Leading from behind. Hmmmm who said that?
It has nothing to do with Obama. If you took the time to educate yourself on the history of Russia and geopolitics in the region you would realize this.

But, you're either too stupid to do this, or you're a victim of confirmation bias.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartleby9 View Post
It has nothing to do with Obama. If you took the time to educate yourself on the history of Russia and geopolitics in the region you would realize this.

But, you're either too stupid to do this, or you're a victim of confirmation bias.

I am very familiar with Russian Doctrine, but Putin would of thought twice if we had a strong foreign policy in place. Putin did not got thru the UN or try to gain support in the European Community . Putin took it.

Again Obama was sitting on hands looking to press the easy button!

For your "Stupid Comment" somehow I did not think I would get a honest straight forward opinion. If you would form your opinion more carefully you just may change the conversation!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies