Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 08:39 AM

793 posts, read 1,345,728 times

Advertisements

Anyone else find it a bit comical that a thread about mental illness has developed split personality?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 AM

947 posts, read 1,467,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Actually d, you are the one who has been posting misinformation and you should probably read your links before posting them because they prove my point, not yours.

From your second link:
Yeah because first responders had gone inside and found no one alive because they had checked everyone who had been shot and only found a few teachers who were wounded and had them transfered to hospitals.

Did you miss that part?

You have no idea what triage camps are set up for. They are set up because the hospitals would have been overwhelmed with the injured however if the people are dead there is no need for the triage camp hence the order to stand down.

Also the people in the triage camp do not go inside the building there are crews that do that. Guess what the crews are told where to go to get the injured after the first responders ascertain the vital signs of the people they find. No vital signs detected then the gurney team is not dispatched because there is no need to rush for a corpse.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:31 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,787,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d from birmingham View Post
Yeah because first responders had gone inside and found no one alive because they had checked everyone who had been shot and only found a few teachers who were wounded and had them transfered to hospitals.

Did you miss that part?

You have no idea what triage camps are set up for. They are set up because the hospitals would have been overwhelmed with the injured however if the people are dead there is no need for the triage camp hence the order to stand down.

Also the people in the triage camp do not go inside the building there are crews that do that. Guess what the crews are told where to go to get the injured after the first responders ascertain the vital signs of the people they find. No vital signs detected then the gurney team is not dispatched because there is no need to rush for a corpse.

Yeah, the cops were the first responders and they went inside and declared everyone dead. That totally and completely defies all protocol. Police can not declare people dead. EMS would have to transport all victims to the hospital where they could either make attempts to save the victims or have them declared dead by someone who has the authority to make that call. What if a victim had a faint pulse and the cops could not tell (because that is not where their training lies)? Or what if someone could have been revived but since the EMT's were not allowed to even try to save anyone, they died? Leaving the bodies in the building overnight would never be allowed.

I honestly don't think you are reading the words that I'm writing but rather jumping to conclusions and looking for arguments that are not there and making things up to boot.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:05 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,058,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC1024 View Post
Where were the victims pronounced dead? They certainly weren't pronounced dead on arrival at any hospital. I've researched into Connecticut law, which doesn't permit a law enforcement officer to pronounce anyone dead (naturally, they aren't medically qualified to do so). It is supposed to take place at a hospital or morgue. Where?
got a little time on our hands, do we??

Quote:
Originally Posted by d from birmingham View Post

Did you miss that part?

reps upon reps owed for your common sense posts...... gotta wait until my wand is freed....

and I just happened to notice that no one has provided a logical and reasonable explanation about why such a hoax would be perpetuated.... just a mysterious comment about "control." Maybe if you conspiracy theorists could provide some logical and sound reasoning, it MIGHT bolster your case.....

oh, but I guess you can't because there IS no logical and sound reasoning for such a thing.....

Old 03-18-2014, 11:32 AM

947 posts, read 1,467,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yeah, the cops were the first responders and they went inside and declared everyone dead. That totally and completely defies all protocol. Police can not declare people dead. EMS would have to transport all victims to the hospital where they could either make attempts to save the victims or have them declared dead by someone who has the authority to make that call. What if a victim had a faint pulse and the cops could not tell (because that is not where their training lies)? Or what if someone could have been revived but since the EMT's were not allowed to even try to save anyone, they died? Leaving the bodies in the building overnight would never be allowed.

I honestly don't think you are reading the words that I'm writing but rather jumping to conclusions and looking for arguments that are not there and making things up to boot.
Cops and paramedics went inside. EMTS went inside after the building was secured. This is a recorded fact. Cops didn't pronounce the dead it was the EMTs. It took only 15 minutes for the situation to be resolved.

The reason they have the triage camps set up there is because if you transport people you can kill them if they are not stabilized and the hospital wouldn't have the beds in a disaster hence once again why triage camps are set up near by a disaster. Triage camps don't deal with the dead they only deal with those that can be saved. Those that cannot be saved are not dealt with. Hence the term triage which comes from war zone medical history in which doctors and medical staff had to look and sort out who could be saved and who couldn't in various degrees.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:43 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,921,697 times
Are there no moderators who can get this thread back on topic and out of conspiracy theory realms? It definitely needs it.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:49 AM

88,701 posts, read 85,065,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I think there's a lot of proof Adam Lanza might not have even been a real person. Have you ever notice how few pictures there are of him?
How would you know how many pictures there are or aren't of him? Did you want to see a family album or something?

Old 03-18-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
With all the money those people had, they should have institutionalized their son and not worry about how it reflected on their family. It would have been money well spent!
This isn't the old movie "Bedlam". Someone cannot just prance up to a mental institution and say, "Here, lock up my family member" and the institution says, "Alrighty then, we will." They have to be a proven threat and go through a lengthy process, especially if they haven't committed a crime or anything, and it's hard to prove what you think someone MIGHT do.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureTown View Post
Being from Newtown, this discussion is quite...weird and hilarious (in a dark sense).
From Newtown? Surely you know the response from that? Why, you are a government plant paid to surf the Internet and post falsified information!

I've been accused of the same. Still waiting for my check to come in the mail.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:04 PM

973 posts, read 1,455,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
How would you know how many pictures there are or aren't of him? Did you want to see a family album or something?
I would like to see a family album. Interesting enough Peter Lanza's online photo album had no pictures of Adam Lanza. When it was pointed out, the photo album was deleted...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies