Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER FORGIVE MICHAEL VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58 50.00%
No, but maybe I will someday 11 9.48%
Yes 47 40.52%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 09:17 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times

Advertisements

Harrier is not a dog, so there is nothing for which Harrier needs to ask Mr. Vick for forgiveness.

Mr. Vick plays football in Philadelphia, and Harrier only pays attention to the NFL when the Seahawks are playing or when the Super Bowl takes place(which last season was the same thing ).

If Mr. Vick can use his mobile QB skills to take the Eagles to the Super Bowl, Harrier might pay more attention.

The man served his time.

Leave him alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 09:19 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Harrier is not a dog, so there is nothing for which Harrier needs to ask Mr. Vick for forgiveness.

Mr. Vick plays football in Philadelphia, and Harrier only pays attention to the NFL when the Seahawks are playing or when the Super Bowl takes place(which last season was the same thing ).

If Mr. Vick can use his mobile QB skills to take the Eagles to the Super Bowl, Harrier might pay more attention.

The man served his time.

Leave him alone.
Seattle?

Frontrunner football fans. SMH

Quote:
People who only support sports teams that recently win championships and then claim they liked that team all along. These people can be highly annoying, approaching them may result in increased levels of stress and aggression. Frontrunners may claim they have a relative or were born in the state where the winning team is from. Do not trust them at any cost.
Come on Harrier.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
We should have another poll. How many people know who Donte Stallworth is?

He's a former NE Patriots player who killed a man.
It was an accident in Miami.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Seattle?

Frontrunner football fans. SMH
Harrier has been a Hawks fan for 20 years.

They weren't very good in the mid 1990's.

We couldn't even watch them on television in the Seattle area because there were "blackouts" due to people not filling the Kingdome.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:23 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
It was an accident in Miami.
Wasn't he either drunk or he fled the scene?

Old 03-15-2014, 09:26 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Never. It wasn't a "mistake" as some people have claimed. You don't slam a dog to the ground, from over your head, and call that a "mistake". He's a pos in my book, and always will be.
I guess I fall in line with the above, pretty much. I don't know him; don't know if he is truly repentant. I get the overall impression that he would still be involved in this torturous activity if he hadn't gotten caught.

What does it really matter if I forgive him or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No..he actually WASN'T in the news all the time beforehand and he didn't have a rep as a troublemaker.

Arrogant? Don't see how you'd know that. Vick has a rep as a guy that doesn't speak until he's spoken to first. He's extremely taciturn. Always has been.

He's the guy..the ONLY guy, that stood up for Riley Cooper when the whole world was calling him a racist.

He has a right to move on with his life whether you forgive him or not.
We are all just answering a question on a message board; no one is stopping him from moving on - AS he apparently has done.

We can only look at his actions and his actions were what I would call ~ Evil with a capitol E.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:27 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Vick seems to gave learned his lesson and appears to be trying to make amends. As long as he stays that course there is no reason to villianize him. There is room for redemption in all our lives.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:30 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
he is scum and what he did was despicable
and for people to not care speaks volumes about them
I do not condone abusers of children elderly or animals
so he can rot along with other scum like him
lock them all up together and let them do as they please
cowards every one of them

Old 03-15-2014, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
IMO, he did nothing to be forgiven for.

and it is attitudes like this that allow abuse of all forms to continue

Old 03-15-2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT or use for people who who think ANIMALS are on the same keel as humans.

who said they are but does that give someone the go ahead to do what Vick did??
uh hell no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies