Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2014, 11:47 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Why don't rich conservatives create all the jobs they say they can, hire everyone in the country and end unemployment?
What could have gone to grow business resulting in more hiring is now going to the government. Nothing like voting to do something that hurts you. Now suffer the consequences of your vote dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2014, 12:05 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Why don't rich conservatives create all the jobs they say they can, hire everyone in the country and end unemployment?
They are hiring all they can in the restrictive environment created by Obama. I have eight employees (our clinic has 900) and would have two more if we knew what the hell the impact of Obamacare was going to be. How many employees do you have?

Eliminate or reduce-

taxes
the EPA
the Trial Lawyer's Association
Obamacare
illegal immigration
the war on coal
restrictions on domestic energy exploration on federal lands

and watch the economy take off. Obama is like a fat man lying on prosperity and refusing to allow it to get up.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:09 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The liberals are very generous with YOUR money just not with their own...
Because of course you bombastically claim to know everyone's taxable income. What prodigious self-delusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
No... the only flaw in logic here is on you in thinking that companies are obligated to provide jobs to everyone.
Big surprise. Your nonsense is called out for the pile of illogic that its, and you cannot help but dig yourself deeper by telling another lie claiming I said something that I never said.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:26 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Because of course you bombastically claim to know everyone's taxable income. What prodigious self-delusion!

Big surprise. Your nonsense is called out for the pile of illogic that its, and you cannot help but dig yourself deeper by telling another lie claiming I said something that I never said.

No suprise here. But thanks for playing.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:36 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
The Constitution is not government, it is the people.

The government does not grant me my rights, the Constitution prevents government from violating the natural rights I already posses.
No. Without a means of addressing grievances or ensuring they're observed, talking of rights means absolutely nothing. And natural rights do not exist. They're as much a creation of society as traffic laws. I already explained how you're wrong once, it's strange that you continue to say things you know are false.

Quote:
Which is exactly why Liberals hate it so much and insist on calling it a "living document" so they can twist and pevert it to fit their agenda.
No, it's called a living document because it provides its own process for changing it.

Quote:
The fact that other countries citizens are not strong enough to stand up to their governments the way that Americans do does not change the concept of natural rights in any way.
Right. It's still nonsense. It's right-wingers jumping up and down saying "I want my way", nothing more.

Last edited by Seabass Inna Bun; 03-27-2014 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,659,661 times
Most of their wealth is dirty money thats why lol .

Old 03-27-2014, 12:44 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
No suprise here. But thanks for playing.
Kudos for finally realizing that there's no point in trying to post another vacuous dodge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
I already explained how you're wrong once, it's strange that you continue to say things you know are false.
How else could he defend the perspective he promotes?

Quote:
No, it's called a living document because it provides its own process for changing it.
Precisely.

Quote:
It's right-wingers jumping up and down saying "I want my way", nothing more.
Again: Precisely.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:47 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Most of their wealth is dirty money thats why lol .
No way! I made a perfectly legitimate bundle in ancient times, and now all my investments are in Johnson and Johnson and Proctor and Gamble. Big Babypowder, that's my game.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:52 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Kudos for finally realizing that there's no point in trying to post another vacuous dodge.

How else could he defend the perspective he promotes?

Precisely.

Again: Precisely.

Dodging and deflection is what progressives do best.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:58 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,315,455 times
There are some on this thread who need to use a dictionary. Using big words does not work unless you use them correctly. When you use them incorrectly, you appear ignorant; and I am sure everyone on here is very smart. Also, no one will will this argument because we are all sure of our own beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies