Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 04:02 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There was a day, that responsibility was taught. The easy way and the hard way.
Today, very few are responsible and want to be bailed out by someone else, when things don't go their way.
How does this legislation address responsibility all it does is make it more difficult to have an abortion, this is not about improving women's health care. No one wants unwanted pregnancies and abortion is not a solution to anything, education and prevention is key but closing these clinics is counterproductive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 04:05 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I should have paid more attention to the 'location'.
That AB doesn't mean Alabama.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:07 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
So Mayans never existed to begin with, so we should not wonder as to their extinction and/or the social behaviors that may have led to that extinction? Neither that or corrective action isn't necessary to insure we don't wind up the same way. Stay the course of killing the babies and shoot we'll last forever.

It's okay...like I said, we are a people that we are really just not that smart to make good choices for ourselves or each other. Our extinction is inevitable, just as the Mayans before us.

Oh and I'm German by the way...my birth mother lived in Shulenburg, TX, just outside of Houston. Hint, she didn't abort.
What?!?!?

LOL that you're German. Our bloodlines totally clash!

Stay Pure, man.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:08 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How does this legislation address responsibility all it does is make it more difficult to have an abortion, this is not about improving women's health care. No one wants unwanted pregnancies and abortion is not a solution to anything, education and prevention is key but closing these clinics is counterproductive.
It makes using abortion as a contraceptive method, more difficult.

Responsibility before sex and conceiving, many men and women don't think about it, until it's too late.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:05 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
It makes using abortion as a contraceptive method, more difficult.

Responsibility before sex and conceiving, many men and women don't think about it, until it's too late.
Yes it makes abortion more difficult but they will continue one way or another, education is also key and that has been lost. Abortion rates were at fairly historic lows, that means that we are headed in the right direction.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:36 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,833,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Expect the feminazis to scream with outrage.
Have you gotten laid lately?

Old 03-28-2014, 10:58 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Does this mean right-wingers can force me to procreate.
I don't think that anyone is forcing you to procreate/reproduce.

Old 03-28-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Why don't men get castrated that would solve the problem of abortion!
Where exactly can/do I sign up for this? This is a serious question, for the record.

If I am able to get castrated safely, then I will probably do it. (not sarcasm)

Old 03-28-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But you don't care about the learning brains that aren't aborted. You don't want them aborted but you don't want anything to do with them when they are born. So what exactly do you want to do with these unwanted kids.
I don't know about Harrier, but as for me, I actually do support helping out the poor and needy, including these children. After all, I myself am a supporter of liberal economic policies.

Old 03-28-2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Abortion stops a learning brain.
To be fair, while I lean politically anti-abortion, this isn't a particularly good argument. After all, doesn't killing a pig, chicken, duck, fish, duck, lamb, et cetera also stop a learning brain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies