Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 08:13 PM

422 posts, read 487,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetrav View Post
Ok, what can I do about that. FDA is big reason why drugs cost so much because the government doesn't do anything within resonable cost.
You do realize that in the United States that companies decide for themselves what to charge. The U.S. drug industry is one of the strongest in the world and companies want to profit from it.

Quote:
FDA approves a lot of stuff that shouldn't be approved and delays approval of good drugs for dumb reasons or even takes good drugs off the shelf for dumb reasons. You can worship them if you want, in fact, I expect you to, as a Democrat. lol

What an eloquent and informed response.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
What is average income for family of 4 in America? I don't think it is even close to 100K.

Where did I say or imply that the 100k is close to the average income for a family? I only said that 99k is not that much money if you have to take care of a family.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:15 PM

106 posts, read 132,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
You do realize that in the United States that companies decide for themselves what to charge. The U.S. drug industry is one of the strongest in the world and companies want to profit from it.

What an eloquent and informed response.
You need to focus more on being right and logical about stuff, than eloquent. People used to say Obama is eloquent but he's a dumbass.

Every company wants to profit. That's the f---- point. You won't stay in business long if you don't. That doesn't change the fact that FDA jacks up the costs of medications because the cost to get drugs approved by FDA are so high due to FDA not being good stewards of money because they don't have to be because they are government.

Happy Dreamz of Big Government, Black Panther Boy.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:17 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
Quote:
You work for the Democrat party though, all one has to do is read your posts on here to c onfirm that. I don't think that info really stands out on the website though. They do try to bury it. Almost like only crazy person would pay the fine. lol

What if you did not work this past year? They have to have places for people to pay if they don't file.

I can't wait for the midterms. There will be blood.
So you didn't start this thread to ask a question, you started it to hate on and hammer on democrats. Are you satisfied troll?

Old 03-30-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Where did I say or imply that the 100k is close to the average income for a family? I only said that 99k is not that much money if you have to take care of a family.
I think 99K is more than enough, personally. I'm not a big spender. I could easily tak ecare of a family of 4 on 35K a year or so. I could probably loan you 10K a year to be honest. You'd burn it all on crack cocain and video game.s

Old 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
So you didn't start this thread to ask a question, you started it to hate on and hammer on democrats. Are you satisfied troll?

Go pound sand, Obama fan boy. You are going to get your dumb ugly face bloodied in November. Get ready for it. Time to pay for all of Obama's lies.

Defend this horrible price gouging healthcare law or get off my f thread.

You Democrat aholes want to stamp out freedom and help yourselves to our wallets while you are at but we are at war with you. Know this. We going to beat you back on this evil law. It is evil. There is nothing else that describes it.

We getting close to another Revolution in this country and this time the Democrat party is the fat king of England who is about to get his azz handed to him by freedom fighters.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
You need to focus more on being right and logical about stuff, than eloquent.
Your focus needs some more work in that case.

The FDA has nothing to do with the jacked up prices a pharmaceutical decides to charge. Do you even realize that most of the costs of researching and developing drugs comes before a pharmaceutical company starts the FDA process?

Old 03-30-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Your focus needs some more work in that case.

The FDA has nothing to do with the jacked up prices a pharmaceutical decides to charge. Do you even realize that most of the costs of researching and developing drugs comes before a pharmaceutical company starts the FDA process?
why the f--- are you talking about FDA on this thread. I got more importtant fish to fry, kid. This is abou getting people affordAble cost healthcare, not the FDA. Join me, brother or get run over. There will be no mercy.

This is something that you should be able to agree with, that the Obamacare rates suck for most people. If you can't admit that, you have sold your soul to the devil and you deserve to burn in hell.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetrav View Post
why the f--- are you talking about fda on this thread. I got more importtant fish to fry, kid. This is abou getting people affordable cost healthcare, not the fda. Join me, brother or get run over. There will be no mercy.

This is something that you should be able to agree with, that the obamacare rates suck for most people. If you can't admit that, you have sold your soul to the devil and you deserve to burn in hell.

lmao!

Old 03-30-2014, 08:34 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
Quote:
Go pound sand, Obama fan boy. You are going to get your dumb ugly face bloodied in November. Get ready for it. Time to pay for all of Obama's lies.

Defend this horrible price gouging healthcare law or get off my f thread.

You Democrat aholes want to stamp out freedom and help yourselves to our wallets while you are at but we are at war with you. Know this. We going to beat you back on this evil law. It is evil. There is nothing else that describes it.

We getting close to another Revolution in this country and this time the Democrat party is the fat king of England who is about to get his azz handed to him by freedom fighters.
Reported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies