Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 07:10 PM

422 posts, read 487,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Is this what the Republican Party looks like now?

He's comical and so blind to his own racism. Nevermind I voted for Gary Johnson last time out, but ya know black=democrat zombie in his world view.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:10 PM

106 posts, read 132,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaVisser View Post
Didn't see this edit until after fact but lmao.

I'm ok with the edit. Nothing racist about what I said. I know you are a racial solidarity black guy. You don't think abou tthings yourself which is why so much of what you say is so dumb.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetrav View Post
I'm ok with the edit. Nothing racist about what I said. I know you are a racial solidarity black guy. You don't think abou tthings yourself which is why so much of what you say is so dumb.
Talk about irony.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
He's comical and so blind to his own racism. Nevermind I voted for Gary Johnson last time out, but ya know black=democrat zombie in his world view.
I'm not racist at all, you are. Anybody can review your post history on here and see you are a racist. You are one of these black power guys.

I'm not going to suck up to you on here. You want to lecture me about what my plan costs as though you know and insult me and then I'm supposed to suck up to you? You said something that was clearly a lie and you know its a lie or you are just dumb as hell. 200 dollar premiums and getting brand drug coverage, my butt. lol

Old 03-30-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Talk about irony.
I'm a mechanical engineer, brother. What's your degree in? African American Studies? Community Organizer Studies? I can't see you talking about thermodynamics and heat transfer anytime soon.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:15 PM

Show me how the current GOP strategy of getting black votes is working. It isn't. So we need to poke fun of them some for the fact their skin color predicts their vote. Challenge them to be individuals. We don't have anyting to lose.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
I'm not racist at all, you are. Anybody can review your post history on here and see you are a racist. You are one of these black power guys.

I'm not going to suck up to you on here. You want to lecture me about what my plan costs as though you know and insult me and then I'm supposed to suck up to you? You said something that was clearly a lie and you know its a lie or you are just dumb as hell. 200 dollar premiums and getting brand drug coverage, my butt. lol

Yeah, you're definitely racist but I don't too much care what some middle aged bigot thinks.

Btw, I didn't insult you. You're the one that immediately went on ad hominem attacks just because I stated my friend's situation but whatever.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you're definitely racist but I don't too much care what some middle aged bigot thinks.

Btw, I didn't insult you. You're the one that immediately went on ad hominem attacks just because I stated my friend's situation but whatever.
I'm 36, is that middle age. You'll be here soon enough if it is. lol Life is short, bro.

lol you told me I didn't work, and i didn't have a plan that wasa 850 a month that covers brand drugs. The two generic drug plans are in the 330-380 range.

I'd consider that a insult.

I'll admit that I got carried away but I am right in the main. I see nothing wrong with challenging black people to be more open minded on politics b/c there is no reason why nearly 100 percent of blacks should all view government the same way. They disagree on everything else but when politics comes it is like they lose their individuality. That depresses me.

I laugh at blacks who consider GOP the racist party too, because historically it was Democrats. George Wallace , Robert KK Byrd, Al Gore's dad, etcd.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:19 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,411,363 times
Quote:
Show me how the current GOP strategy of getting black votes is working. It isn't. So we need to poke fun of them some for the fact their skin color predicts their vote. Challenge them to be individuals. We don't have anyting to lose.
So the GOP's strategy is failing to attract black voters......and you blame the black folks?

That strategy, by the way, is this:

"Hey black folks, start your own business and get rich! And if you cant afford to, don't worry, we are gonna make all your bosses a whole lot richer; And then, you just trust them to pay you more!!! THEN start your own business! Oh, and by the way, we hate Obama!!!"

Old 03-30-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So the GOP's strategy is failing to attract black voters......and you blame the black folks?

That strategy, by the way, is this:

"Hey black folks, start your own business and get rich! And if you cant afford to, don't worry, we are gonna make all your bosses a whole lot richer; And then, you just trust them to pay you more!!! THEN start your own business! Oh, and by the way, we hate Obama!!!"

lol, ok, our arguments against Obama aren't we hate Obama. That is how you construe everything. We obviously had legit arguments against Obamacare, given how chitty it is and how unpopular it is. It was obvious everybody's premiums would be raised big time and their deductibles as well plus the fine for choosing to self insure is obviously anti-freedom. I think blacks can understand these arguments, if they are open minded to them. You want ot make it seem like blacks are too dumb to understand logical arguments against leftwingers.

How is Obama helping poor blacks get richer? The economy has sucked 6 straight year,s and you seem to have no interstin in that at all. Obama's message to them was capitalism is the devil and Republicans are the devil and government is the solution but are their lives improved as a group? I don't see it.

Reality is Democrats want to keep poor blacks poor because they need people dependennt on big daddy government. Self reliant black people are Democrats worse nightmare. This is self evident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies