Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2014, 03:02 PM

29 posts, read 50,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Do you pick and choose your deadbeats?
How about Al Sharpton and Warren Buffet?
They owe a lot more than Bundy.
When is the invasion of the National Action Network?
No, I don't pick the deadbeats. This blog is about the deadbeat Bundy. If you want to talk about Sharpton, Buffet or the man in the moon........go to or start that blog.
Our laws are not written or decided on the amount owed. THINK!
If you don't agree with the laws you/we have the right to contest or change them. Bundy tried many times using excuses not to pay and ALL cases were lost. He should have MANNED UP and paid his fees.
And as usual, deflect the conversation to the NAN or some other group.
It's time you MANNED UP and stop making irrelevant comments about the deadbeat Rancher, Bundy.

If Bundy does not recognize the US Government, he should just keep going South and leave America.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:03 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,815,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KStreetQB View Post
Do tell how the federal government going on federal land constitutes an invasion. If I come home from work today, and someone is sitting on my couch running a business off of my property I'm not the one invading.

Wow! What a clever analogy.
You got me. I have no answer for you.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:06 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,815,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
No, I don't pick the deadbeats. This blog is about the deadbeat Bundy. If you want to talk about Sharpton, Buffet or the man in the moon........go to or start that blog.
Our laws are not written or decided on the amount owed. THINK!
If you don't agree with the laws you/we have the right to contest or change them. Bundy tried many times using excuses not to pay and ALL cases were lost. He should have MANNED UP and paid his fees.
And as usual, deflect the conversation to the NAN or some other group.
It's time you MANNED UP and stop making irrelevant comments about the deadbeat Rancher, Bundy.

If Bundy does not recognize the US Government, he should just keep going South and leave America.

Oh, I see...narrow focus.
You can't answer my question?
Should we invade Berkshire-Hathaway?
When will Warren MAN UP?

In this country, courts collect debts, not invasion forces.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
The courts could have collected the debt without the invasion.
That happens every day. Invasions? Not so much.

Apparently, you think the invasion was warranted and well worth it.
Of course, they didn't "collect" anything. They just killed some cows.
Did you read the court order? The BLM was permitted to collect Bundys cattle. Their was no invasion, the land is owned by the Feds and managed by the BLM. Bundy is 100% responsible for any dead cows.

In Case No. 2:12-cv-0804-LDG-GWF, on July 2013, US District Court – District of Nevada Ruled:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy is permanently enjoined from trespassing on the New Trespass Lands.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to protect the New Trespass Lands against this trespass, and all future trespasses by Bundy.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy shall remove his livestock from the New Trespass Lands within 45 days of the date hereof, and that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of the date hereof.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle for any future trespasses, provided the United States has provided notice to Bundy under the governing regulations of the United States Department of the Interior.

Don't let America's laws or facts get in you way!

Old 04-21-2014, 03:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,290,640 times
Quote:
This is about Bundy being a deadbeat Rancher. Nothing else. If you want to argue Politics about other laws being upheld, broken, etc.....so be it. Bundy is a criminal, per the judicial system. If the other cases you complain about have been decided in court......not on a blog by emotions, then we have something to talk about. Just because someting does not fit your agenda does not make it wrong or illegal. We have courts for this not complainers.

The BLM is there to manage the Federal land. if you do not like the way they manage the land, bring them to court. Bundy had an obligation to pay for the use of this land and he did not agree with the law. He challenged the law many times and EVERY case was lost. He is just a deadbeat Rancher that wants a free ride. Pay up or shut up.
If it was just about Bundy there wouldn't be this many pages. People so desire for this to not be about more but indeed it is.

Nobody cares about some two bit rancher in the desert. It's about a growing resistance to an out of control exceedingly authoritarian government and that is what has many upset. It's a fight that the government can't win in a country the size of the U.S. that has elections every two years.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:15 PM

15,543 posts, read 10,531,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The links show a lot of not matching info. NO END OF STORY!
Since you don't believe any of the sources quoting Mr Leff (aka the calve murderer), why don't you call him and ask. Here, I did the work for you.

Leff, Craig S GS0301 - Deputy Assistant Director (202) 208-6913

Old 04-21-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. And goobers on this site left or right agree or disagree with a law only when it supports their agenda. The courts decided Bundys case many times. I thought the TBags were about fiscal responsiblity? Or is that only when it supports their agenda? All costs incurred by the BLM this past weekend should be Bundys responsibility. Why should we tax payers be responsible for a deadbeat Rancher?
They shouldn't which is why the BLM should give up their extortion racket.

12,282 posts, read 13,258,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If it was just about Bundy there wouldn't be this many pages. People so desire for this to not be about more but indeed it is.

Nobody cares about some two bit rancher in the desert. It's about a growing resistance to an out of control exceedingly authoritarian government and that is what has many upset. It's a fight that the government can't win in a country the size of the U.S. that has elections every two years.
The govt will always win out over some MALCONTENTS. It might take some time but they will win.

Quote:
Oh, I see...narrow focus.
You can't answer my question?
Should we invade Berkshire-Hathaway?
When will Warren MAN UP?

In this country, courts collect debts, not invasion forces.
I guess we could keep the conversation about the deadbeat Rancher, Bundy or you could try and deflect or blame someone else for Bundy not paying his bills.....That defense will go a long way in any Court.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Do you pick and choose your deadbeats?
How about Al Sharpton and Warren Buffet?
They owe a lot more than Bundy.
When is the invasion of the National Action Network?
Not only didn't we collect from Buffet we gave him more taxpayer money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies