Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2014, 05:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
Should I post the map again? It is in the same State, I'll give you that.
And all land the BLM claims to control. As I said, far better to allow a rancher whose family has been there for generations use it than sell it to the Chinese.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KStreetQB View Post
Well, I was making fun of the comparison because they have nothing to do with each other. Given the epic struggle that 75% of the people on this subforum seem to have even getting into a hyperbolic orbit around the facts of one issue, I think it might be helpful to keep the kitchen sink out of it.
It is valid and a part of the complaint. The unfair prosecution of justice by the government.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:08 PM

29 posts, read 50,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
All these boot kissing sheep will say is "it isn't the right cite" so it isn't real.
Not sure what a "cite" is....but I have seen other pictures of this. 2 "prize" bulls were shot and looks like 3 cows died from euthanasia. InfoWars conspiracy site says "Mass Burial of Cows"

Show me the Mass Burial grounds. Plus, if Bundy cared about his cattle, he would have removed them months ago per the court order. Any cows that died or were shot are 100% on Bundy's back!

Old 04-21-2014, 05:09 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Quote:
(I took that from NY Times)
That explains a lot! Nothing like using a politically neutral cite like NYT.

BTW

The cow murders are up 37 head and climbing.

Rand Paul has now officially entered the fight.

Rand Paul 2016

Old 04-21-2014, 05:16 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Quote:
Not sure what a "cite" is....
cite
sīt/
verb

verb: cite; 3rd person present: cites; past tense: cited; past participle: cited; gerund or present participle: citing
1. quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, esp. in a scholarly work.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
And all land the BLM claims to control. As I said, far better to allow a rancher whose family has been there for generations use it than sell it to the Chinese.
Well the BLM controls 157 million acres of land, so with your logic if the disputed land was in Montana.....it would be the same land.

I keep waiting to see the land the Chinese bought......If you could find some land that the Chinese supposedly bought, they would have paid for it and not been a deadbeat.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
cite
sīt/
verb
verb: cite; 3rd person present: cites; past tense: cited; past participle: cited; gerund or present participle: citing
  1. 1.
    quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, esp. in a scholarly work.

I bet you think you're the educated one.
I can see English is your 2nd language. The word is SITE! OMG!

Old 04-21-2014, 05:20 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Quote:
No matter how many times you repeat the snopes meme, it won't make it true.

One fact is for sure: Harry Reid supposedly banned relatives and friends from lobbying him for ethical reasons. Yet now we know Rory has been lobbying his dad for a decade.

ENN backed out of the ($5B) deal, but it was well after they started kicking ranchers off their land. Bundy is the last rancher, and he has opened a can of worms that Reid cant escape.

UPDATED: Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One - Washington DC Independent | Examiner.com
The "Chinese" label can be misleading. That company appeared to be private, later incorporated in Caymans the same year a big controversy became public. (from a 5 min search)

Do not forget the "US" corps and individuals behind these "Chinese" and "Japanese" corps. These kind of divisive diversionary memes are played up, just like the militia/DT meme.

Originally Posted by CDusr
"China" has apparently bought the JPM bank vault recently.
China's Largest Conglomerate Buys Building Housing JPMorgan's ...
quote:
Fosun International, China's largest private-owned conglomerate which invests in commodities, properties and pharmaceuticals also known as "Shanghai's Hutchison Whampoa", announced in a statement filed just as quietly with the Hong Kong stock exchange, that it had purchased JPM's iconic former headquarters, the tower built by none other than David Rockefeller, at 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza for a measly $725 million.

Carlyle China Partner Fosun International Says 1st-Half ...
quote:
Fosun, which has stakes in U.S. listed companies such as Focus Media, Simcere Pharmaceutical and Chindex, is chaired by Guo Guangchang. Guo ranked No. 521 on the 2012 Forbes Billionaires List with wealth of $2.4 billion.
Fosun last year grabbed international attention by purchasing a minority stake in luxury retailer Folli Follie of Greece; a year earlier, it also bought a stake in Club Med. Shares in Folli Follie have tumbled in the past year amid the Greek debt crisis, and Club Med has declined. Fosun is also a partner in China of Carlyle and Prudential Financial.
Fosun’s Hong Kong-traded shares have lost about 30% the past year.
Fosun Media is a licensing partner of Forbes Media in China.

Notice any familiar names? LOL.
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/chdx/in...ional-holdings

Notice the time frame?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fosun_...tional_Limited
quote:
Fosun Group is a classic story of success after China's reform and opening-up. During 2011, the three major growth engines of Fosun, namely industrial profits, investment profits and asset management profits rose rapidly, enabling Fosun to make strides toward its vison of becoming "a premium investment group with a focus on China's growth momentum". In 1990s, Fosun started its business by doing market research. Then Fosun extended its business into the healthcare industry, real estate, etc.[citation needed] In July 2007, Fosun International (00656.HK), the parent company of Fosun Group, was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Well the BLM controls 157 million acres of land, so with your logic if the disputed land was in Montana.....it would be the same land.
As for my argument, yes it is. For the umpteenth time.....its not about Bundy.

Quote:
I keep waiting to see the land the Chinese bought......If you could find some land that the Chinese supposedly bought, they would have paid for it and not been a deadbeat.
I've learned a long time ago that its a waste to try and discuss things with someone who is intentionally decietful.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
That explains a lot! Nothing like using a politically neutral cite like NYT.

BTW

The cow murders are up 37 head and climbing.

Rand Paul has now officially entered the fight.

Rand Paul 2016
Umm, I just used their headline/title. This phrase is all over google. It is not even NYT original.

Rand Paul would be perfect.....for the Dems. He would do more damage than Palin did to McCain!

Go Rand Paul! Please!!!!!!!

Bundy should feel really bad about this death of all the cattle as he was 100% responsible for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies