Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2014, 04:48 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,033,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
Where are the 'HUGE land grab? Facts?
Where are they 'throwing ranchers off the.....to sell it? Facts?
What is the conspiracy with the head of the BLM? Everyone in Politics hires friends, both sides of the fence. Facts?
What army? Facts?
Lies about tortoises? The BLM did not come there about this. They came for a deadbeat Rancher.
BLM shot 2 bulls for safety reasons, whether you agree or not.
We spent $1 million because of a deadbeat rancher and his treats to have a 'Range War'.
I don't agree with the 'domestic terrorist' title. Didn't see him declaring war on citizens.
Their is corruption in Gov't, but Bundy is just a deadbeat Rancher. End of story.

Non of this would have ever happened if Bundy paid his fees and removed his cattle as per the Court Order.
Why don't you look up for a cite

You want me to line item defend your nonsense? Really?

The fact that you don't consider over 200 agents of the BLM and USFS (locked and loaded) to be an army tells me all I need to know about you're critical thinking skills.

Go up a few posts and you'll find out why thousands of ranchers are being removed from BLM and Federal lands.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:49 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,295,161 times
Quote:
The US Courts already decided this many times. You do not believe in our laws in America?

Stop paying your mortgage/taxes today. This is extortion too?
Nope. The bank is providing me a needed service.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
So, change the law. This land never had anything to do with the Chinese, no matter how many times you repeat it. The proposed land was almost 200 miles from this incident, but the nuttos (InfWars fiction) keep saying they are the same. You know this never happened, but you keep beating it into the ground. Bundy's followers tried to make this connection to Reid as the "secret deal".......very funny. This was all public info and in all newspapers, news media.....big cover up!
Its all the same land. You know that. Quit being dishonest about it.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:51 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,462,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It would be different. It wouldn't happen.
Of course it wouldn't, I was pointing out how ridiculous the comparison was.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:52 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,033,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Cattle mass graves being discovered providing proof of BLM slaughtering cattle.
BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
All these boot kissing sheep will say is "it isn't the right cite" so it isn't real.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:52 PM

29 posts, read 50,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Actually I believe if you check NV history you will find that NV did not want most of the land. Basically NV asked for about a million acres including anything with rational access to water. The other 68 million acres they did not want anything to do with. They were afraid of the cost of maintaining any services in the godforsaken desert lands.

So the feds did not take it...NV gave it to them.
What???? This does not fit InfoWars conspiracy theories! I hate the facts!!!!!

Old 04-21-2014, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KStreetQB View Post
Of course it wouldn't, I was pointing out how ridiculous the comparison was.
Buffet avoids paying his taxes and gets the taxpayers to bail him out. Bundy just wants left alone. I suppose you are right.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Its all the same land. You know that. Quit being dishonest about it.
Should I post the map again? It is in the same State, I'll give you that.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Buffet avoids paying his taxes and gets the taxpayers to bail him out. Bundy just wants left alone. I suppose you are right.
This could be said about most of the 1% ers in America, they avoid paying taxes.
Yes, Bundy wants to be left alone AND not pay grazing fees. Deadbeat of the Range! (I took that from NY Times)

Now you are corrected!

Old 04-21-2014, 05:05 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,462,876 times
Quote:
Well, I was making fun of the comparison because they have nothing to do with each other. Given the epic struggle that 75% of the people on this subforum seem to have even getting into a hyperbolic orbit around the facts of one issue, I think it might be helpful to keep the kitchen sink out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies