Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 12:24 PM

14,562 posts, read 23,090,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds

Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Federal Government - ABC News

I can see more and more small ranchers/farmers now taking on the crazed authoritarians in the government after this also.

No more harassing farmers for selling fresh milk to the neighbors.
I saw that, and it still doesn't answer the question. The cattle were removed, were they not?

241 posts, read 172,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkosmosis View Post
I'm going to come to your house and start grazing my goats on your lawn. Because "I have the right" to do whatever I want on land that isn't mine. Apparently.
Would you? I need to get a mower and I am broke right now..grass needs cut. When you learn the difference between PUBLIC land and what the government thinks they can steal and throw under their control then we can talk. As it is Bundy and FREEDOM have won including the right to free speech where we want when we want and not in a fenced off area has won and the boot lickers and tyrants have lost. I have already shown links to what is TRULY the reason the BLM is even interested in this land but you choose to ignore it. So I will choose to ignore you from now on.I am popping a beer open and celebrating!

25,873 posts, read 18,894,369 times
Quote:
Freedom? Freedom to do what? Graze your cattle on land that doesn't belong to you?

Holy crap. And I thought conservatives were insane before.

Freedom!!! Walking down a sidewalk that doesn't belong to you!!! Freedom!!! Driving down a street that doesn't belong to you!!! Freedom!!! Hiking in a park that doesn't belong to you!!! Freedom!!! Boating on a lake that doesn't belong to you!!! Freedom!!! Hunting on ground that doesn't belong to you!!! Freedom!!! Taking a sh*t in a sewer that doesn't belong to you!!!

Old 04-12-2014, 12:25 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,450,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
Would you? I need to get a mower and I am broke right now..grass needs cut. When you learn the difference between PUBLIC land and what the government thinks they can steal and throw under their control then we can talk. As it is Bundy and FREEDOM have won including the right to free speech where we want when we want and not in a fenced off area has won and the boot lickers and tyrants have lost. I have already shown links to what is TRULY the reason the BLM is even interested in this land but you choose to ignore it. So I will choose to ignore you from now on.I am popping a beer open and celebrating!
THIS IS PUBLIC BLM LAND.

IT IS NOT BUNDY'S LAND.

Why is that so difficult to understand? You say things like "they're interested in it" as if the BLM is stealing land. IT IS THEIR LAND. JESUS CHRIST.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:25 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,570,733 times
Quote:
I'm going to come to your house and start grazing my goats on your lawn. Because "I have the right" to do whatever I want on land that isn't mine. Apparently.
You might want to do a little reading into these Range Wars, the FedGov, the BLM and states.
Read how they started out and what they morphed into over time.

Compare that to what the FedGov did to the Indians and all their tribal land.
Today they have a fraction of what the USG awarded them originally.
Laws enacted over time reneged on original promises made generations ago by the very same government.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:27 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,450,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You might want to do a little reading into these Range Wars, the FedGov, the BLM and states.
Read how they started out and what they morphed into over time.

Compare that to what the FedGov did to the Indians and all their tribal land.
Today they have a fraction of what the USG awarded them originally.
Laws enacted over time reneged on original promises made generations ago by the very same government.
I'm part Carib Indian. This whole continent is mine because I was here first. Get off my property.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:29 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,570,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I saw that, and it still doesn't answer the question. The cattle were removed, were they not?
The BLM has not replied to questions about that.
They don't even know how many cattle they are going after nor how many they captured.

76,971 posts, read 47,700,897 times
Quote:
U.S. Officials End Tense Standoff Between Nevada Rancher, Federal Government | TheBlaze.com

YAY! We can make a difference when we outnumber the cowards!
It's a weird thing. The guy thinks he can have his cattle graze on lands he does not own. Where does he get that idea?

8,227 posts, read 11,156,851 times
Quote:
U.S. Officials End Tense Standoff Between Nevada Rancher, Federal Government | TheBlaze.com

YAY! We can make a difference when we outnumber the cowards!

Good, maybe the local militia showing up had something to do with it. The government didn't want another Waco on their hands.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:30 PM

25,873 posts, read 18,894,369 times
Quote:
THIS IS PUBLIC BLM LAND.

IT IS NOT BUNDY'S LAND.

Why is that so difficult to understand? You say things like "they're interested in it" as if the BLM is stealing land. IT IS THEIR LAND. JESUS CHRIST.
No, it's not "their" land. Who is "they"? It's OUR land. I don't remember any of us taking a vote on whether the SS troops should be sent in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies