Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2014, 07:32 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Break View Post
No. I will just join the millions who realize the country has gone to hell and are going to fight back.
You must actually be British. I believe that they're the ones who have the old tradition of affection for glorious failure. Americans in contrast love winners.

You really must not be very happy here generally, let alone because somebody you don't even know is having sex that you don't approve of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2014, 07:36 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Well its none of YOUR business now is it? Not everyone in fact a MAJORITY don't believe in the filth that this country has turned towards. But we can take comfort in knowing the country is strangling its self to death. Just like Rome just like the British Empire just like EVERY empire before this one it died because of similar reasons. So enjoy the degradation while it lasts.
Majority in this country support same-sex marriage. Oh and I like the point about it being none of my business, just like who people wish to marry is none of your business.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:40 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Default Fight Back?

Quote:
No. I will just join the millions who realize the country has gone to hell and are going to fight back.
I agree with you that our morals we learned from Church and Family is different from today's acceptance of " what is Moral" The way think of this spiritual problem is to support One man and One women as Marriage. What man does and or what society legalizes is not the compass of Believers.

But we can hold our values and it just may enlighten a none believer!

Old 04-26-2014, 07:40 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Well its none of YOUR business now is it?
Irony meters in 37 states just shattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Break
Not everyone in fact a MAJORITY don't believe in the filth that this country has turned towards.
How can a whole country change without the majority being the thing that did the changing? There appears to be a hole in your theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Break
But we can take comfort in knowing the country is strangling its self to death. Just like Rome just like the British Empire just like EVERY empire before this one it died because of similar reasons. So enjoy the degradation while it lasts.
The Roman and British Empires fell because polyamorous lesbians had babies?

Man, who knew that Edward Gibbon got it that wrong?

Old 04-26-2014, 07:43 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,832,525 times
Ok, I just won't ask...

Old 04-26-2014, 11:37 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
They can pretend it's a threesome, but legally only Brynn and Kitten are married. As far as the courts are concerned, the kid will have two parents.

Old 04-26-2014, 11:50 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe789 View Post
Anyway best wishes to the three les. Every way of love works in the world ! Cheers !!!
Do you honestly think that these three a--holes (yes, that is what they are) will grow old together?

Old 04-26-2014, 12:02 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You sound like you need to sit down with someone who is gay so they can best explain this too you because it sounds like you have some misconceptions with gays.
Maybe they are confused about their own sexuality too.

I hear a lot of really strange things on C-D, it makes you wonder where they get these ideas from...

Sperm is the "devil's juice" ??

Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 PM

346 posts, read 482,559 times
Put the polygamists in Utah somewhere...

Old 04-26-2014, 12:24 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe789 View Post
Anyway best wishes to the three les. Every way of love works in the world ! Cheers !!!
Yes, cheers!!!! Everyone applaud!!! I'm sure the child won't have any developmental problems at all due to humans evolving over millennia to be raised in nuclear families while this one is going to have three female influences and no men.

Just like how we all ridiculed those backwards stilted moral majority types who didn't approve of single motherhood back in the 80s and 90s. They were just misogynists!

Of course, 20 years later it turned out that single motherhood was isolated as the #1 factor in childhood delinquency, depression, poverty, drug use, school dropout, and teenage pregnancy.

But who cares, right? We're enlightened and tolerant and embrace diversity!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies